Tyler Joseph "Funny Date Night"

Of course! You always enjoyed having romantic dates at romantic places, but no. Tyler wasn't that kind of guy, he liked classic dates at home. So you scheduled a date later tonight in an hour. You finally got ready, you got in your car and knocked on his door.

He opened the door in a black suit and tie, with his hair like usual. He grabbed my arm and pulled my chair out. Giving me a signal to sit down. It wasn't even extremely romantic or anything he just had pizza with a flower.

You where sort of disappointed in the fact that he just got, pizza. But you where find with it because he's your boyfriend, he said "hey babe I know this isn't romantic and I know your disappointed but I did this for a reason."

You where confused "for a reason?" You asked.
"Yes, of course for a reason!" He said happily. You where still extremely confused. He cut you a slice of pizza and he kept digging in his pocket nervously.

You started eating the pizza that tasted quite good, you where not that disappointed anymore, knowing that the pizza was that damn good. He started eating looking directly into your eyes extremely nervous.

He decided to fuck it and he grabbed your hand to his room. Hit room was filled with flowers and candles. As well and a poster that said "Y/N Marry me!" You where confused.

Until Tyler got down on one knee and said "I know I might not be the best guy in the world but I think I'm good enough for you, Y/N will you please marry me!"

You gasped and started to cry, you said "Yes Tyler of course!" He smiled while you guys kissed the casual kiss. You where so happy you have been waiting for this moment your entire life.

You guys decided to go back to eating while you where crying happy tears of joy him giggling....