Ronnie Radke "Im An Asshole Baby"

"Ronnie can we just go get fast food" you say too tired to cook for him. He recently got out of jail and he was still bummed about being kicked out of Escape The Fate. He's been an asshole all day today, and you did not understand why.

"No" he said in just one simple word. When I try to fight back it's a whole argument. You say "ok umm I'll order dominos" "what the fuck y/n hell no" you don't understand.

You've gone through way worse things than going to prison and fucking getting kicked out of a dumb ass band anyways. You say "no need to be a jackass Ronnie!" He turns his head to look at you.

He paused the TV and said "Don't even try to fight back. You know damn well I'll will win" "Ronnie stop, you've been like this all fucking month I've been trying to deal with your damn bullshit cut it off Ronnie!" You say angrily.

Ronnie gets a angry expression and looks you dead in the eye." You need to back the fuck up before I loose my shit!" You back up and say "well damn there is a reason you had to go through this Ronnie."

You just noticed what you said. He comes up to you, you close your eyes as you feel and cold sting in your cheek. You look up to see Ronnie backing up. A tear rolls down your eyes as he says "y/n I I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that!"

"I'm done Ronnie. You know how many times you've done this, I'm surprised I still cry over you. Get out of my life and get it of my house you bitch." He looks at you "y/n I'm truly sorry, I didn't tell you but I went to she hospital they say I have very bad sort of anger issues."

You look over "RONNIE WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU FUCKING TELL ME!" "I was scared you'll leave me" he said a tear rolling down his beautiful cheek. You walked up to him grab his face and kiss him.

You missed being able to kiss him, he always stayed away and now I know why. "I'm sorry Ronnie." You hugged him tighter. "I love you" he said. You smiled and you guys went to bed as you fell asleep.