Andy Biersack "Concert Dream" pt 2 For Isabel

Hey Isabel you want Chapter 3 of this Andy Biersack imagine for you to be a smut? I'm willing! IzzieChavez

Finally, after the show. Shockingly Andy gave you a FREE backstage pass, so yeah you where bragging your ass off about the fact that Andy for some reason out of the blue called you gorgeous and gave you a backstage pass!

It was 9:00 the time where Andy told you to come backstage. You literally ran there when Andy was waiting for you and you looked away and slammed into him. You guys both fell backwards laughing so hard you could literally pee yourself.

Andy said "Isabel I know this is sudden but I thought you where extremely gorgeous, do you know Juliet Simms?" You where scared about it as if he was gonna tell you to back off. But instead he said "Well Isabel me and Juliet got a divorce and I'm single now obviously, well I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow or something"

You said "wow Andy you suck at this." He smirked and said "I'll take that as a yes as her grabbed you and kissed you" you smiled after as jinxx and Ashley where over there watching being creepy. You noticed when you opened your eyes"

"What the hell Jinxx you pervert you could be my dad! And Ashley! Oh my god I'm ashamed grandfather!" Andy turned around and said "wow thought Ashley would be replaced in this particular moment my CC! Shocking! Congratulations for your first perverted move Ashley!

Jinxx giggles and says "Is she good?" With I smirk on his face. Andy gives a smirk as well and says "Don't know but I'll learn sooner or later but I will find out" you gasped and giggled. Knowing that Andy was making a dirty comment about having sex with you.

Of course CC pops out of the bushes "no need for replacement Andy I've been watching the WHOLE thing!" You hid behind Andy and he just laughed. Knowing that three people just watched you and THE ANDY BIERSACK make out. Andy slipped his number in your pocket and kissed you again.

He said "Hey Isabel maybe you could come over tonight" you said "yeah I would enjoy that" you smirked and walked away, strutting. Andy yelled "DAMN ISABEL YOUR SUCH A TEASE" you laughed and walked away.....