Josh Dun "Piercing" pt one.

You were at a piercing shop coming to get the belly button piercing you have been wanting. You walk in and smile as you hand 50 dollars to the manager for your piercing. Your best friend Alyssa worked there and she said she had worked on some famous people before.

You really wanted to see somebody famous here. You laid down ready for the pinch. But you didn't feel it yet because you heard Alyssa gasp. "What?" You ask. "J-Josh D-Dun!" You sit up and gasp.

He notices and walked over to you. "Alyssa do my piercing, and you. You look gorgeous." He said looking at you. "R-Really? You went on your phone as he saw his face on your phone screen. You blushed. "Am I your favorite?" He asked smiling. "Y-Yeah" you say blushing.

"Good cause your mine too. Alyssa smiles and tells you to lay back down. She grabbed the needle and poked the flesh. You felt some pain as a tear rolled down your cheek. You opened your eyes as you saw him wipe the tear off your cheek.

"What's your number?" He asks smiling. You tell him your number as he smiles. He got his piercing as he decided to grab your hand. You smiled and Alyssa decided to speak. "Damn it I'm jealous..." Josh giggles "I'll hook you up with Tyler but you guys have to get in my car"

"YES!" Alyssa says screaming. You smiled as you guys hopped into his car.