Andy Biersack "Concert Dream" for Isabel pt 1

You where so exited, you where probably the biggest damn Andy Biersack fan in the whole damn Galaxy. You literally were about to die of a heart attack of fangirling.

--time skip 3 hours--

Finally, time for the concert, you of course sat in the front row closest to Andy. He sang his older song Rebel Love Song and kept a staring at you,

He said the lyric "this is a rebel love song" and pointed at you. He stopped the song and said "hey you pretty girl come up here" the Guards picked you up and brought you on stage, he said "hey gorgeous what's your name?" You said "Isabel"

He said "Beautiful name Isabel" you blushed and he said " I know this is sudden Isabel but here take this backstage pass" you had the beautiful pass in your hands and blushed even harder. He said "stay up here for the rest of the concert Isabel sing with me!"

You were about to fucking faint your heart was beating so damn hard. The next song was In The End, he sand the lyric "in the end as we fade into the night" he handed you the microphone and you sand the next lyric "oh woh ho oh who will tell the stories of your life"

Sorry it's short Isabel but yeah there's going to be a part two to this chapter!