Oliver Sykes "Tattooed Romance"

You where probably the most insane fangirl of Bring Me The Horizon, you even decided today to get a tattoo of their band logo. Of course you had a huge thing for the lead singer Oliver, he had so many fascinating tattoos it just made you seem like you needed some.

You went to a tattoo shop that's inside your local mall downtown, you walked in to always see your friend the Tattoo artist Ronnie, you always greet each other with a fist bump.

He knew you wanted a tattoo and he had this exited glare in his eye, he said "Y/N you love Oliver Sykes right?" You said "well no duh Ronnie, he's single and I wish I could date him."

He said "well you have a very good chance now." You where so confused he just grabbed your arm and pulled you into a private room where Oliver and his tattoo artist where.

You gasped and Ronnie said "Come on Dude lets give them some alone time." The tattoo artists walked out of the room leaving you and Oli alone. You were so scared you where going to fuck up your words.

He said "Hello gorgeous what might your name be?" You said "Y/N is my name." He said "Beautiful name y/n oh. I see your bring me the horizon band logo on your shoulder!"

You blushed and said "Umm yeah you blush and go against the wall where it's hard to make eye to eye contact. He says "no need to hide, your too gorgeous too, come out."

You blush even more and walk out of the darkness of the corner wall, you stand up against the tattoo bed and he grabs you and kisses you. You're lips move together like the waves in the ocean, he pulls away and looks at you.

He noticed that your eyes where still closed, he knew you where expecting something. He said "hey y/n just be my girlfriend for gods sake" you blush and say "ok" he pushed you against the wall and turns off the lights.

You blush and he starts to take your shirt off. But you refuse "Oli not here lets at least go home and make it romantic," he sighs and says "ok fine." You remember him giving you his number and walking out of the tattoo shop. With still the feeling of Oliver's lips on yours.

You go home and go to bed......