REQUESTED Vic Fuentes "I Hate You But At The Same Time I Love You." pt one

Hey this chapter is for @ptvhema also just so you know hema this will at the most have 10 parts to it so i hope you enjoy.

"that sex was amazing!" Hema said laying down. "I know I'm great" Vic says smirking. you automatically pass out.

--6 weeks later--

"I should probably take a pregnancy test..." Hema said to herself. She grabbed the test and left it on the counter and decided to go make a sandwich to wait for the result. Hema came back to where the counter was 30 minutes later and picked it up. She gasped at the sight she was seeing. "No.....This can't be. H-How am I pregnant!?" Hema says with a shocked expression crossing her face. "The last person I had sex with was Vic....... I have to call him.

--Phone Call (V=Vic H=Hema)

V:" Hello?"

H:"V-Vic...."

V: "Spit it out..."

H:"V-Vic I'm pregnant and your the last person I slept with....."

V:"N-No I used a condom! Where you on birth control like I told you?"

H:" No.....Vic I'm Sorry....."

V:"Your lying.....I don't believe you. You pull pranks on me all the time."

H:" Vic Im serious."

V:" Shut the hell up.....You know I fucking despise your games."

H:" No need to be rude first of all. And this isn't a fucking game Vic."

V:"Stop talking to me just stop. And if you really are pregnant get a damn abortion."

H:" REALLY VIC! FUCK YOU IM NOT ABORTING THIS BABY"

V:"Really?...Haha no, I don't believe you. Talk to you when you get your mental ass together. bye"

--End Of Phone Call--

Tears start pouring out of Hema's eyes. She falls to the ground crying. "I will keep this to myself. My parents are dead and no one has to know I'm pregnant with Vic's baby....." She pulls herself up off the ground and decides to go to the hospital to make sure she's officially pregnant.

--At The Hospital--

"Hello How may I help you today." The lady at the counter says. "Hello, this may seem odd but I want to officially know if I'm pregnant or not." Hema says ashamed. "Okay, no need Ms, it happens all the time here,follow me" Hema walks still looking at the ground ashamed. "Okay, you're doctor will be doctor Addison Montgomery, you can just call her Dr. Montgomery. She is though a neonatal surgeon she will deal with your case.'

Hema nods her head and then lays down on the patient bed. "Why......." Hema says to herself, "What was that?" Dr. Montgomery says walking into the room. "Oh nothing" Hema says.  Dr. Montgomery grabs the liquid and tools needed for an ultrasound. "Okay, Hema No need to worry, your baby is very small but yes, your pregnant. You may come back in 15 weeks to find out your baby's gender, but yes, your pregnant."

She says smiling. "yay." Hema said, she knew she didn't want this baby but she had no choice, she wasn't the type of person to get an abortion. This was her mistake. She thanked the doctor and walked outside.