Denis Stoff "Dont even Dare" pt two

"OH MY GOD DENIS!" You screamed as you got out of the car. "DENIS OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?" "D-Don't leave me." He said in a calm voice. "I-I won't please stay there we are calling an ambulance. "DENIS!" Andy screamed. They were best friends. "I'm sorry I hit you. Remember when we where 10 you said if you even hit a girl I can hit you. I did."

"It's okay." His blinks started slowing down. "Baby, no don't give up on me now. Please, I love you we can get married and have children just like you want to." You said crying.

"Children r-really?" He said smiling. "Yes, as many as you want, but if we have them you can't be dead.." you said. His smile started to fade. "Denis, DENIS NO." You got on top of him and started preforming CPR. "NO DENIS YOUR NOT LEAVING."

You cried. Andy grabbed you and pulled you to the side. He was keeping you up. But you fell to the floor. "Damn it! DAMN IT." You screamed. "W-What?" He asked. You looked at him. "I was going to tell him." You said. "Tell Denis what?" "I'be been pregnant with his baby. For five days." Andy looked at you. "Y/N" he said in a soothing voice.

You started sobbing even more. The ambulance arrived and took him. He got in his car and you guys rushed to the hospital. You waited in the waiting room with Andy. The doctors came out. You guys stood up. "Luckily, Denis is alive and well, he is on machines, very many machines to keep him stable. But he would have to undergo an aortic valve reduction. There is a very small chance of him making it out alive."

"Y-Yes I want him to have the surgery." You said. The doctor asked. "Is Denis a  organ and limb donor? He put  you as his next of kin.. " you where shocked. "Yes, he is." They took you into his room. He looked so, worthless so screwed up.

They started getting him ready for surgery. It was a long very long surgery.

--A While Later--

The doctors came back. "Hello, we are here to update you, he is alive by there is a 5-100% chance he will stay alive." You and Andy looked at each other. "There is still that 5%." Andy said with hope. The doctors took you to his room.

You grabbed his hand and looked at him. "Damn you Denis, I'm sorry I'm so sorry for leaving..... why did you go? We are going to have a child, I'm pregnant. With your baby, our baby." You put your head down. "Pregnant? My b-baby." He said barely blinking. "D-Denis? OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE THANK THE LORD ANDY!!!!!!" He ran into the room and automatically hugged Denis. "I love you man, don't ever do that again!" They hugged again. The doctors came in and discharged him a
Month later.