Jacky Vincent "Anything"

"Anything for you darling" what's the quote you heard on a TV show you've been addicted to lately. Jacky personally hated it because it was a reality drama show. Related to The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

You didn't mind it except he did. You decided after 5 hours of Binge watching he show you decided to stop, finally. He walked into the room and saw you sleeping. You were peaceful and didn't have any nightmares. Luckily.

Your dad recently died 3 days ago, and it's been giving you horrible nightmares. You would always see him. Being slaughtered  like he was. Your only 16 and you had a really young dad. He was only 36 when he died.

Which means he was 20 when he had you. Your mom died during your birth process. You dad got slaughtered because he didn't give this man his watch. But if he gave them the watch they would take you and your siblings away.

Jacky woke you up, you didn't notice that you where screaming in your sleep. You woke up and jolted up, gasping for air. "D-Did I have another nightmare scream?" You ask knowing the answers probably gonna be yes.

He smiled and gave you a plate of your favorite food. PIZZA OF COURSE! You smiled and automatically started eating. He sat down next to you and put on a horror movie. He put on Texas Chain Saw the original.

You smiled as the movie began. He turned it up so loud it seemed like we  where in a Cinema movie theater. Somebody screamed which made you scream and jump. He giggled as you made a pouty face.

He stopped and you guys continued the movie. He grabbed the pizza and put it on the counter. He told you to stand up and his friends popped out of the closets, pantries, bathrooms and more.

They made the room a lustful red and put roses everywhere, he ripped of his clothes only for you to see his brand new suit and tie. He gave you a beautiful red long dress and told you to put it on.

Once you can out the restroom he plopped you to a spot for you guys he got down on one knee. You knew what was going to happen. Roses started falling from the sealing as he said "y/n please marry me?"

You started to cry and said "yes of course Jacky!"he put the beautiful diamond on your finger and kissed you soft and gentle. "Guess who's gonna be getting some steamy action later tonight?" Jackys  friend Ryan said.

"Oh shut it" Jacky said. "But there will be" jacky  also said looking at you. "Punishment ooooh kinky hair pulling I bet you!" Ryan said.
"Damn you Ryan." Jacky said smiling.

You loved this day. You married the man of your dreams.