Ashley Purdy "Vows"

"You may kiss the bride" said priest George. Ashley walked up to you and kissed you. You kissed back and then celebrated the night. After the ceremony you guys took your flight to your honeymoon is Paris.

A day passes

Finally. You and Ashley can have all the time to yourselves for 5 days straight. You decided to go to your guys hotel and watch Netflix. You of course put on Family Guy since you needed to get out some laughs.

He walked in to the room barely out of the shower. His jet black straight hair and a towel around his waist. You always loved to look at his tattoos. You didn't know what half of them meant.

But thy where just so fascinating! "Hey do you mind if we can go to McDonalds after I get ready.?" He asks. "McDonalds?" You ask shocked by his desire. "Yeah McDonalds. You know the popular fast food place?"

He asked you sarcastically. "Out of all the places we can go you choose to go to McDonalds.?!" He sighed. "Fine Olive Garden?" He said.

"Ok. Olive Garden." He finally got ready and you guys hopped in the car to be stopped by a sudden someone. His ex girlfriend. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Ashley asked with an angry expression on his face.  She just walked away. Ignoring him. You laughed as you guys walked in to the  area only for him to be surrounded by a shit load of fan girls.

You had to admit. You did get jealous because he gave all his attention to fans. One girl kissed him and he kissed back. You got mad. "What he fuck Ashley. I'm going home and fuck you whore." The girl looked at you. Sad.

Ashley pushed the girl away and ran after you. "Y/n I-" "shut the hell up Ashley I'm done. Whenever fans gone along you always end up touching them kissing them maybe even slapping their asses.!"

He looked down. As if guilty. "I'm sorry, you know I never mean it. Believe me." He said looking up at you. You couldn't resist, Ashley is your husband. He has fans you have to understand.

"I forgive you Ashley just when the kiss you don't kiss back please." You asked him politely. "Ok" you kissed him. In front of the obsessed fan girls. They got angry as hell by you didn't give a fuck.

You loved this man.