"I hate you but at the same time i love you" pt two

For ptvhema  

"Damn it." Hema said to herself. Why won't Vic fucking believe me was rolling through her mind. She decided to call Vic again.

(V=Vic H=Hema)
V: hello?
H:h-
V: Hello this is Vics girlfriend. Rebecca.
H: tell  Vic to come visit me because you bitch ass Rebecca isn't involved. Cause I'm pregnant with his damn baby.
V: Hello this is vic Fuentes? How may I help.
H: VIC WHO THE FUCK WAS THE GIRL ON THE PHONE!
V: My new Girlfriend Rebecca? Are you okay with that?
H: NO IM FUCKING NOT IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!
V: Oh my lord Hema stop telling fucking lies to get me back.
H: VIC IM COMING OVER AT 9:30 IN THE MORNING TO SHOW YOU.! YOUR COMING TO THE DOCTORS WITH ME!.
V: Whatever you say Hema.
(Phone call ended.)
The next day at Vic's home.

Hema knocks on Vic's door. He answers. "Hello....." Hema said. She walked in and sat down. Hema tapped the seat next to her Signaling for him to take a seat. "Feel my stomach, you can't feel much by you can feel the bump."

Vic sat down and put his hand on her. "S-So your really pregnant?" Vic asked. "Yes." Suddenly Rebecca came downstairs naked. "Babe you ready for some hot s-. WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?" "OH" Vic covered Hemas eyes.

"Hi bitch Rebecca! It's me the girl that's pregnant with Vic's baby that answered the phone."

Hema stood up. Hema's baby pump is about only a centimeter off her body. Rebecca put on some clothes and came back downstairs. Rebecca ran toward Hema and punched her stomach. Hema immediately fell to the floor in paint "ah" Hema screamed.

Vic shot up and pushed Rebecca. "That's my baby Rebecca MY baby. I am involved now! Your nothing. I'm breaking up with you go away and get your shit out." Rebecca walked out the door.

"V-Vic you didn't have to do that. I know you love her. You don't have too." Hema said crying. "Hema, your pregnant, with my baby. I'm committed to this situation, because that's my baby your carrying." Vic replied.

Hema smiled at the thought.