Derek Sheperd "Its A Beautiful Day To Save Lives" (Mcdreamy)

Sorry guys I love greys anatomy. If you watch the tv show you'll understand this chapter. Oh and you'll get the title. BTW YOUR PLAYING AS MEREDITH GREY HIS WIFE.

"Ok I'm going to do the craniotomy" Derek says smiling. He's been  down lately ever since him and You have been arguing. He has never said his famous quote.

You recently gave birth to your second baby. You  were in the surgical gallery, you where sad. You  pressed the button that let the people doing surgery hear them. "Derek. Say it" he smiled.

"Ok everyone, it's a beautiful day to save lives" everybody clapped in joy. "Scalpel" the lady handed him the scalpel. He performed the craniotomy. He was getting to the point where he was cutting around the abnormally large tumor.

"Suction! he's having a embolic stroke SUCTION!" The lady handed him the suction as the beeping went away. You walked down and started to scrub. You walked in as the lady put on your gloves.

"Meredith what are you doing? You recently had a surgery." He said worried about your health. "Derek I'm fine" you said and smiled. After surgery you guys scrubbed out. He grabbed you and took you into a on call room. He kissed you as you pulled away.

"Derek they made it a rule not to be intimate in the hospital. "Oh and plus you didn't scrub out well you smell like dead brain tumor. Turn off." You walked out the door. "Damn you Meredith. We will when we get home!"

You smiled as you walked out to see your baby.