47

L A U R E N

My whole body tingled when I felt y/n's skin pressing against mine, her arm securely on my waist as her legs were entwined with mine.

I thought about how she was too careful with me at the night of her birthday. I knew that y/n can be aggressive sometimes but she fought her urge and pushed her desires away because she didn't want to hurt me. It was one of the many things that I love about y/n. She's too caring even at the times she should let her emotions go. However, I think that she was satisfied that night as I was so there wasn't really a problem.

I slowly slid away from y/n, wanting to go admire the morning. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked over my shoulders to witness my girlfriend's sleeping face. Her mouth was slightly open, chest in a steady manner as she breathed, and she was almost naked again. I laughed softly, finding it adorable when y/n feels too hot wherever she is that she has to take her clothing off.

My attention was caught by the vibrations coming from y/n's phone on the nightstand. I took the device in my hand since y/n wouldn't mind. In fact, we act like each other's secretaries sometimes. I just realized that it had been a long time since I went through y/n's phone. There were mails but only a few of them were important, notifications from her social medias, and . . . a text from an unknown number? I know y/n doesn't allow unknown numbers to text her but how could this one pass through? I curiously opened the message, suspicions immediately coursing in my brain as I read it. 

No shit.

Y O U

I stretched my arms over my head, letting out a groan that almost sounded sexual. There's something missing. I opened my eyes and confirmed that my girlfriend was no longer lying beside me. Maybe she got hungry. My stomach was growling, too.

I rolled out of the bed before putting a shirt on, walking back to get my phone and—fuck no. The first thing that showed up was the message from Kinsley, and it was opened already. I didn't save her number and it's the only unknown number in my phone and now it was fucking opened. It was easy to determine that it was Kinsley for she had her own name on the message she sent me on the lower corner. She always puts a - K  after every text because she said that I might forgot that it was her who sent the message. But my mind was too far to think of that. I need to find the only one person who could open my phone.

Lauren.

I sprinted down to the first floor, my mind racing as my blood was. What if she did read it? What if she came to find Kinsley and confront her? I wasn't worried about my best friend at this point but rather with what would Lauren do. She might cause a commotion and once it's in the tabloids, Midnight Iridescence would go downhill with our names. Our career would be over and people will hate us! The girls don't deserve that. I do, and I should be the one to suffer from all the things that I did. Fuck. I can't let that happen to my friends. It would be too much for me to handle. But what if . . . what if Lauren chose to break up with me? What if she figured that I was an asshole and she couldn't trust me anymore? I would wish for thousands of people to despise me than for the love of my life to push me away and never talk to me again.