Chapter Fifty - "Shower"

"I've Never Cried"

Chapter Fifty

'Shower'

Joe's POV

While catching some extremely obvious side-eye from the hotel staff, Demi and I re-entered the hotel and headed right for the elevator. She kept her hand in mine all the way until we got back to her room door, the both of us leaving a wet trail the entire way there.

"Need a towel?" She asked once we'd entered the room. I nodded, and she entered the restroom, tossed me one, and grabbed one for herself. She started on her hair, roughly dragging the towel back and forth across the wet strands.

My shirt was sticking to me uncomfortably, and I was absolutely freezing, so I pulled it up over my head and tossed it into the sink to ring out later. I then picked up my towel and continued drying myself, only stopping once I saw Demi watching me.

"What?" I asked innocently. She blinked at me then, biting her lip.

"Nothing," she whispered, a flirty look on her face as her eyes briefly roamed my body.

I grinned.

"Something catch your eye?" I asked, stepping nearer to her. She stopped rubbing her hair and smiled right at me.

"You just look . . . really nice," she replied. Her hand made its way to my chest muscle. "You've been lifting?"

"Well I had a lot of time to kill, and lots of stress to release," I replied simply. Her hand slid down to my abdomen, and she took in a deep breath.

 Her hand slid down to my abdomen, and she took in a deep breath

"It shows," she said, beaming.

"Thanks for noticing." I had to admit, she seemed pretty turned on. It was flattering to see her in such a state, especially since I'd never seen her that way previously.

Swiftly I pulled her in and kissed her, just to see what she'd do. She responded immediately, dropping her towel and placing both of her hands upon my bare chest. My one hand holding her tightly, she remained there longer than usual, and something about that told me she was enjoying it much more than I'd expected.