Pic-Noah Chapter 20

"Who the fuck is this?" I text to the unknown number. "Really. Come on it's Nobear."(what I called him when we were dating) "Omg why are you texting me Noah?" "Just wanted to check up on you. I also wanted to know about my baby." "I'm not telling you nothing about my child. If you wanted to be in my child life you would have been there when I first told you. You a your skank hoe from that party need to live a happy life and leave me the hell alone."

"Girl you know you miss me. And me and that girl been broke up. I didn't even really like her she was just fine." "That's girl was a stick the only thing she had was her pretty face. But that's what you said to me. You always said I was cute and complimented my body. But you never said you like me cuz of who I am inside. I am done with your crap. You are not seeing my child okay, you wasn't there so you never gon be there." "I'm gonna see you and my child, you know what I'm coming down there tomorrow."

"The hell you are." Then I stopped texting him and he stopped texting me. Reagan fell asleep the while time I was texting Noah. So I brought her back to her room. Then went to my room and fell asleep.

I wake up at 11. I feel like doing something new. I might go get a tattoo today. If I do ima get one that's has a big heart with a baby hand in it and on top of the heart it's gonna say Reagan Weezy Johnson then it's gonna have 12-10-16. And Aniyah claim she posed to be getting a tattoo with Reagan's name too.

I go downstairs and Christyn and Chris are eating together at the table. They made bacon waffles and grits. "Come sit down Momo." Christyn said. "Alright." We ate and talked then when we were done i went upstairs and got Reagan. While I'm in there playing with her Jermain called me.

"Hello." "Heyyy, Morgan I'm soo sorry bout the other day. I didn't mean to make you mad or cry. And I have something to tell you."

"I'm going out of state this weekend and we are gonna be gone for 4 days." "Okay. Jermain I promise if you fuck with any hoes I will fuck yall up." "I won't cheat on you. Trust me." "What ever then I gotta go bye." I said hanging up.

I went back downstairs and asked Christyn and Chris if they wanted to go to the mall with me and Reagan but they have plans. So I went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a white crop top and black leather jacket, some black and white tights and my black high top converse. Then I got Rae dressed in a pink jordan outfit with a skull cap.(Outfits below)

(Outfits below)