Chapter 33

1 month later
December 2,2016

"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to youu. Happy birthday to you." Christyn and Chris sang to me with a tiny cake in her hand.

"Thank yall!" I cheesed rubbing my eyes then getting out of my bed. I took the cake out of her hand and followed them to the front. As we were walking down the stairs it smelt like biscuits,bacon,and waffles.

"Mmm it smells good." I rubbed my stomach.

"And it's all for you baby girl." Christyn walked into the kitchen as I sat down at the table. She picked up a plate and sat it from the of me with sryup,a fork,a butter knife,and some butter.

"I didn't know exactly how you wanted your stuff so I'm just giving it to you." She smiled.

"Thank you guys so much." I told them.

"Your welcome." Chris said.

"Welcome boo." Christyn said.

She took a bowl of oatmeal out of the microwave and put another one in.

"And before your greedy tail ask this is for me and Chris." She turned around smirking at me.

"Girl I don't care anyways." I playfully rolled my eyes and neck. "But do you wanna go with me to go get my nails and my hair done before we go out tonight?" I poured some sryup on my waffles.

"Before we go out? No one told me about us going out. Where we going?"

"Well we going to New Orleans tonight. And tomorrow me,mama,and the kids going out to eat. But I'm dropping them off with my mama today because we might not get back home until two or three in the morning." I ate some bacon.

"I'm coming." Christyn and Chris said at the same time.

"Who said ya dread headed ass can come?" I rose my eyebrows at Chris laughing.

"Girl you know we family,I gotta come." He patted his chest.

"Nahh you ain't coming."

"Yeah I agree." Christyn laughed.

"I'm still coming anyway tho. You my lil cousin girl cuz this right hea' is my wifey." He wrapped his arms around Christyn's shoulder and pulled her into him. She giggled then they started kissing.

"Okay I'm trynna eat yall can stop." I sat my fork down.

"This is my house. Ain't that right baby?" She bit Chris's lip.

"Yeah that's right." He wrapped his arms around her waist,them still kissing.

"I ain't got time for yall I'm about to go put on some clothes so I can go." I said grabbing my plate walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll be up there soon." Christyn looked at me before turning her attention back to Chris. I rolled my eyes and went to the stairs. I sat my plate on the dresser and went to Reagan's room to check on her. She was in a fetal position on one side of her crib sleep. Then I walked back to my room.

"Wassup baby." I said picking up Khalani out of her crib. She just blinked her eyes at me trying to look around. Then her face started squeezing up.

"Wahhh!" She cried.

"Aww what's wrong what's wrong. Mommy's here." I laid her on my shoulder rubbing her back. And she cried even louder

"Shhh c'mon." I said walking into the bathroom. I didn't want her waking up King or Reagan so I was gonna bring her in there.

"Are you hungry or do you need a diaper change?" I held her butt up to my face smelling it.

"Are you hungry mama." I took my shirt off and sat on the toliet. I took my bra off and started feeding her. I fed her for 10 more minutes then put my bra back on and my shirt. I grabbed a towel and put it on my shoulder then laid her on it and patted her back.