Chapter 8

I pull up into the drive way and prepare myself for whatever I'm about to face in this retched house. I walk up and open the door and step inside. "JORDAN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" "I was studying at the library for a school project sir." He looked at me up and down with disgust. "You stupid lying whore. I know your lying to me. You were probably out sucking some strangers dick." At this point I was beyond pissed and hurt. "YOU KNOW WHAT DAD I WAS ACTUALLY OUT STUDYING. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT FRIENDS RAPED ME LAST NIGHT BUT DO YOU CARE NO!!!!!" He just stood there for a second and looked at me. My heart beat fast as he stood there and looked at me. For a second I thought I actually got through to him. But that thought left the room as soon as he came charging at me. He punched me in my left eye and I flew to the floor. He came over and started kicking me in my side. I screamed out in pain. "Please stop!!!" I cried but he didn't care he kept kicking and kicking and kicking. He finally stopped when he thought I had passed out. "Get out of my sight" he said. I pulled myself together and limped upstairs to my room. Once in my room I locked my door and slid down the wall crying. I limped into the bathroom and took my clothes off to see the damage he'd done. I had a black eye and a busted lip. My stomach was bruised badly and I was so sure he broke a rib or two. My bruises made me look disgusting. They were all different colors.... Blue, purple, yellow, and even black. I crawled into the shower and washed up then crawled onto my bed and cried myself to sleep. When I woke up my alarm clock showed the time being 3:10 am. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had 5 messages and 2 missed calls with 1 voicemail. They all had been from Ryan.

Sir Ryan : Hey Jordan.
Sir Ryan : Jordan? Are you okay?
Sir Ryan : J what's going on? Why aren't you answered me?
Sir Ryan : You're killing me J you're killing me.
Sir Ryan : Please pick up the phone or text me back.

After I read all the messages I listened to the voicemail.

"Jordan please pick up the phone or text me back you are starting to worry me. I really care about you and I don't want to see you hurt in any way. When you get this call me please no matter what time it is. Bye J.

After hearing the voicemail I couldn't help but think about calling him. He actually said he cared about me. Oh what the hell screw it what could go wrong? I decided to call him back.

*Ring Ring Ring* *Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello... Jordan?"
"Ryan I'm sorry for my answering earlier. I was......

*for a second I zone out and I think about what happened earlier*

"Hello Jordan? Are you there?"
"Uhhh... Yeah my bad I'm here."
"It's okay J but what happened are you okay?"
"Honestly... No I'm not okay and I'm far from it."
"Tell me what's wrong."
"That's a lot of explaining."
"Well I have time so please tell me."
"I'm sorry Ryan. But I'd rather do this in person if it's okay with you."
"Of course J whenever you're ready I'm there."
"Thank you. Can you meet me at the park at 7:30 am?"
"Yes I can. And you promise you'll tell me?"
"I promise Ryan I will tell you everything."
"Alright. Goodnight J sweet dreams baby girl."

I froze as soon as I heard him say BabyGirl and my heart skipped a beat.

"Goodnight Ryan I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up and put my phone back on the charger. I rolled over and stared at my ceiling not knowing what to do or how to feel. And soon after I feel asleep thinking about what I was going to tell Ryan later on that morning.

———————————————————

Hiooooooioooo. Whale. Jordan is starting to feel like she can trust Ryan. Whether he realises it or not he has been a pretty important person in her life right now. Where ever you are my ducklings goodnight or good morning. I bid you all adieu adieu adieu.