Chapter 23

"Very steamy scene below.... Read with caution*

———————————————————

Ryan's folks had bought me a dresser since I practically lived here now. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed my black lace bra and black lace thong then ran to the bathroom. I heard Ryan walking up the stairs and into the room. He then proceeded to his bed and laid in it. I could tell because he bed made this sound every time you laid on it. He turned on the tv and began watching Gravity Falls like the nerd he is. I took off my lip gloss and put on my matching set. Lucky me my finger nails and toe nails were painted black. I opened the door walked out looking very sexy. I walked over to my dresser and bent over acting like I was picking something up. When I stood up and turned around Ryan was staring at me. "Jordan... I... Uhhh... Damn.... You look... Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, sexy..... Just like.... Wow." See I told ya I looked pretty hot. Obviously hot enough to make him speechless. "Oh this old thing." I said playing with my bra strap. "How about you take that old thing off then." "Hmmm sounds nice but I think I'll keep it on." "Or maybe I should just take it off for you." And with that Ryan got off the bed and walked towards me. "Oh no you don't." I said walking him back to the bed. I pushed him so he was sitting on the edge on the bed. "You are going to sit there and watch." I began dancing. Sexy and slow. I begin to roll my hips as I went down and I opened my legs rubbing up and down my thighs. I could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger. I walked slowly over to Ryan and put my ass on his lap. I begin to roll my hips against his crotch. As we see grinding on each other I leaned by head back onto his shoulder and he kissed my neck. No I thought I cant let him win. This is revenge. I put my head back up and grind harder he grunts and puts his hands on my hips. I stand up and move away from him. "That's not how we're playing this game baby. You aren't allowed to touch me." I said smirking. I got on the floor and begin to crawl slowly over to him. I put my hands on his knees and opened them. I crawled up between his legs and pushed him back so he was laying on the bed. I crawled on top of him and kissed him softy. He put his arms around my waist and as much as I wanted them to stay there I couldn't. I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. "Remember what I said? No touching baby." I started to kiss him again. Softly and slowly. And I started to grind against him again softly and slowly. I could tell it was driving him wild and that's exactly what I wanted. Pay back is a bitch baby. And you just messed with the wrong fucking one. I started to grind a little harder and faster and my kisses got rougher. He wrapped his arms around me again and I pulled them off me. "What did I tell you?" I said smirking. I crawled off him and got in between his legs. He tried to get up but he I pushed him down. "Don't move." I said. And he did exactly that. He laid back down and didn't move a muscle. I unfastened his belt and slid his shorts off along with his boxers. Damn I thought. This dude has a huge zoinker how in the hell am I gonna be able to fit that in my mouth. I started to think how in the hell does that fit in my vagina? Focus at the task on hand J.  I grab him and start to move my hand up and down. He starts to moan softly. So then I lick and suck on his tip. And he starts to grunt and moan a little louder. After my mental pep talk I take him in my mouth all of him. I can feel him hitting the back of my throat but I don't gag. So I begin to bob my head up and down sucking and licking him. "Damnit J... I.... Fuck... Don't stop J.... Don't... Stop.... God... J.... I-I'm about.... To cum." I felt him twitch in my mouth just like last time when he was inside me and that's when I stopped and got up. Ryan looked at me with lust still in his eyes. "But... You.. Me.. Dick... Suck... Stop... Why?" "You remember what you did earlier?" I said. He had a look of confusion on his face then he remembered. "OHHH..." He said. "Yeah ohh you ass hat." I pulled his boxers back up but took his shorts and shoes off. I started to walk back into the bathroom but before I closed the door I said, "Revenge is a bitch isn't she baby." I said smirking. I saw he fall back on the bed as I closed the door. I used it then washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and got into bed. "So your wearing that to bed?" Ryan asked me. "Yep" I said making sure I popped my P perfectly. He chuckled and shook his head then pulled his shirt off. I cuddled up against him and fell asleep quickly. 

———————————————————

That is what happens when you being an ass hat. The revenge is a bitch. 😁😁😁🤘🏼🤘🏼