The Birth

"King Plake, it's been a long and grueling process but he is ready." The doctor said, twitching in fear. King Plake was looking directly down upon his marvelous creation, he couldn't believe that he had actually succeeded in creating a clone so powerful.

"Are you absolutely sure that we obtained Goku's DNA? If it happened to be his father's, or even Turles' I'd..." The King was enraged, something that he'd be quite frequently. The doctor was nervous to answer and he should be, the last one got it wrong and the mistake ended up with the doctor being blasted into the nearest star.

"Yes sir, I made sure to get what you want, I'm 100% positive that this clone is made from the DNA of the mighty Gok..." King Plake had a tight grasp around the doctors throat.

"I will not have that monkey be referred to as mighty on my ship!" Before the doctor could say another word the King tightened his grip and snapped the doctor's neck. "Hm, it's not like I needed him Any longer anyway," King Plake moved to the chamber that the clone was sitting in, "time to wake you up."

After a couple buttons were pushed the chamber opened. "Let's see if it's true." The King shot a ki blast and blew up the chamber, for if the clone was as strong as Goku he would surely survive such a thing.

The clone was on the ground in front of King Plake, he seemed to be dead. "Wow, what a waste, I'm starting to believe that I'll never create a clone that can match the power of Goku." He kicked the clone into the air but that's where he stayed, floating in the air above the King. "So there is life in you."

Then all of a sudden the clone's eyes shot open, he was indeed alive. "Come down here."

"Why are you attacking me?" the clone dropped down to the ground, standing eye to eye with King Plake, "I thought I was supposed to be serving you." King Plake had to find a way to calm the situation, this clone was much stronger then the others. Maybe this clone was even stronger than the King himself.

"Well of course, I was just testing your power, and you passed with amazing results." Something else that King Plake realized was that he wasn't addressed properly, this clone wasn't wiped of all Goku's traits apparently.

"So, I have a serious question for you." The clone was looking down at the distance between the King and himself.

"Oh, let me guess, why did I create a clone? But I already gave you the answer in the data banks in your head."

Th clone proceeded to laugh uncontrollably, "no, no no," King Plake was thankful that he wasn't upset, "I want to know if I can get some food." The clone seemed to be embarrassed for asking the question, if he knew of his power he could take all the food he wanted.

"Well of course."

Sorry if this is a little rough, I've wanted to start this for a long time and I finally made the intro, I promise more will be clear later.