Why He Was Born

"So much food!" The clone couldn't help himself, he first grabbed chicken, then moved on to something that resembled fish, and finally some fruits and veggies. His young mind reminded him that even Goku would eat the awful food to make sure he stayed in top shape.

"Well of course, what would you expect from a King." King Plake felt incredibly relieved to know that the clone seemed to finally be coming around.

"I guess you have a good point, but I know to call you King, so what will I be called?" The clone had that same embarrassed look from earlier, but he also seemed tired of being referred to as a clone . Although if he had any idea that he was as powerful as he was then then the clone would be a little to confident, so this would become an advantage for King Plake.

"Hm, that's an excellent question, what about Barrett?" The clone seemed disgruntled by the name, "What's the matter?"

"Well, I actually came up with a name," the clone seemed to be more comfortable then before, "I saw that the chamber I came out of had this name, the "Okaran 15" and I thought why not Okaro?" King Plake was surprised, he didn't expect the clone to discover something like that, and he really didn't need to know anymore about it either.

"I think that's a great name!" Maybe the King should have came up with an excuse for him to not take that name, but it seemed like a good idea to try and get on "Okaro's" good side. For what he's doing to that chicken leg would be what would happen to King Plake for sure. He was warned about creating a clone of a saiyan, that the end result would end in his demise but he wouldn't miss his goal.

"Good, I just don't understand why I was made?" asked Okaro, he had good reason to ask, not that he would get the truth.

"The answer is quiet simple Okaro, Goku may be one of the greatest warriors in the galaxy but he can't defend it all of once, so I thought making a clone of him would make all the sense." King Plake could only hope that this excuse would hold up in that mind of his, seeing that it wasn't fully developed yet.

"From my mind I don't see any threat that exists any longer." Okaro was surprisingly aware of the situation, even with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Ah, well, that's for now, a new threat cou..."

"Yes, this is true, I've seen Go..."

"YOU WILL LEARN TO NOT INTERRUPT ME!" King Plake slammed his fists down on the table, "Sorry, my anger."

Okaro didn't have a response, he had went into shock. The King hadn't acted like this up to this point, which had to mean that he wasn't acting as he usually did. One thing Okaro was thankful for was that he didn't have the foolish way of thinking out situations like Goku did, this must have been something King Plake did himself. "It's... fine."

"Good," King Plake's mood had already calmed so easily, "Then let's stop this feast and show you where you shall train.

I feel like I did a much better job with this chapter and I hope you all feel the same way. I have some great plans for the future of this story and I can't wait to tell it.