Is Just Before The Dawn

"What is this... feeling?"

Okaro found himself out in a forest, in front of someone that appeared to be Goku but much shorter and younger.

"Goku?" Okaro didn't know what to make of this, maybe his dreams wouldn't all have the same time line Goku, but the Goku that he needed training from at the time.

"Goku," odd, the kid seemed confused, "Oh... that's my dad, not me." Okaro could tell that the kid belonged to Goku and that he spoke the truth. He laughed just like Goku.

"So, if you're not Goku then what's your name?" The kid seemed to be a little distressed, Okaro couldn't imagine why. Goku didn't have a problem with Okaro butting in his life, at least his dream life.

"I'm Goten, say, my brother was supposed to help me prepare for Martial Arts Tournament bit he's not here so..." Okaro smirked, the kid wanted to train. He guessed that it'd be fun to do the training instead of the learning.

"Yes, I'll train you, now take your stance." Okaro flew at Goten and kicked him back against a tree. He was about to attack again when he noticed that Goten wasn't even reacting.

"Hey! That's not what I meant by training!" The kid was quiet rash for someone that could be stricken down so easily.

"Okay then, what did you have in mind?" Okaro was puzzled, why wouldn't Goten want training that would be similar to what he would experience at the tournament.

"Well, something my brother and I like to do is practice dodging rocks!" Now Okaro was truly confused, how would dodging rocks help Goten in any way.

"I don't mean to..." That's when Okaro thought, "If I'm in this dream then there must be a reason for this."

"Okay, I'll train you, but afterwards we're going to chow down okay?"

"That sounds great!" Okaro started to feel something he hadn't yet, the impact of friendship.

"It's as if I'm burning all over... this sensation...."

"This is Okaro." said Arank, gesturing for Okaro to come forward before his leader.

"Your not of this place are you?" asked the Chief. He seemed to be very intelligent, and old.

"No, to be honest I'm not of this planet." said Okaro, the chief looked genuinely shocked.

"Arank you can leave us," and so he did, "please, take a seat." There really wasn't much of a seat, just a pile of something that resembled hay. "I am Chief Ekemos, I have led my people for a long time, likely far longer then your time." Okaro kept his eyes on the chief, he was nothing like the other three men he had met. This one was someone that knew many things, that was obviously just by his voice alone.

"I would imagine so." Okaro hadn't acted this serious in his short life so far, and it was awkward for him for Goku never was serious.

"So tell me, why exactly did Arank bring you to me?" asked the Chief, Okaro didn't really feel that being truthful was a good idea at the moment.

"I don't believe the original intention was to do that, but after I showed what I can do I think Arank wanted to get on my good side." The Chief nodded at this answer, which made Okaro realize that these people could sense his power. He needed to mask his power in case King Plake came looking for him.

"I must say, no one of your power has ever crossed my path. There must be a reason you are here." The Chief was incredibly intelligent, and Okaro knew that he could trust him with a sliver of the truth.