The Training Room

"Alright, so here we are!" exclaimed King Plake, opening the door to the enormous room. Okaro couldn't believe his eyes, the room was the size of a small planet.

"I'm starting to believe that this ship is infinite in size." said Okaro, observing the surroundings. "I don't get it though, this entire room is just one big storage compartment; the Floor, walls, and ceiling are all made of steel."

"All shall become clear soon enough." King Plake went for the door, "Just stay in here, you'll be able to hear me through the intercom in this room." Okaro was nervous for some reason, nervous of what would be his training. Would he fight robots, have to dodge machine powered guns, or would King Plake have actual people for Okaro to train with. Whatever it was Okaro wasn't sure that he was ready, only being alive for about 2 hours or so didn't help either.

"I can see that you are nervous, don't be, you have power beyond your wildest imagines. All you have to do is not hold back and you'll see just how strong you can be." Although King Plake was trying to him Okaro still felt like he just wasn't prepared. "Now, I'm going to put you in a area of just plains on the planet Earth, this is where Goku fought Raditz." This actually made Okaro confident, according to memory Raditz was likely one of Goku's weakest opponents and should be no problem to beat.

That's when the room changed, or at least it appeared to, into a place on Earth. It was quiet nice, Okaro could even feel a breeze that was stimulated by the room.

"This is amazing." Okaro said, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, or feeling for that matter. This room was truly amazing, he wondered what else he could see in this room.

"Yes, but sight seeing is not the purpose of this room, training is, today you will fight the three saiyans that Goku had to fight in order to save his planet." Okaro could see the memories of Goku fighting these three, he was such an impressive fighter who would do anything to assure victory.

"Alright, so where is he?" Okaro was ready to fight but there was no sight of Raditz.

"Fine, if you're so sure that you are ready then let's begin." That's when Okaro noticed someone flying towards him from far away. When the person finally arrived there was no denying it, Okaro was about to fight Raditz.

"Wow, from what my scouter reads this will be over quickly, my power exceeds your's three-fold." said Raditz, Okaro was positive that he was trying to psych Okaro out and it was somewhat working.

"I won't be intimidated by the likes of you!" said Okaro who rushed at Raditz, only to see him disappear.

"Behind you." said Raditz, but before Okaro could react Raditz elbowed him in the back sending him about 20 meters."Really? Don't tell me that's all you've got."

Something wasn't right, Okaro was told that he was as powerful as Goku was now so he shouldn't have trouble with the likes of Raditz. "There has to be something I'm missing."

"Enough chatting, Double Sunday!" Then Raditz released to Ki Blasts right for Okaro, knocking him even further away.

"Dammit," Okaro was in some serious pain, "I don't understand, he shouldn't be this big of a problem." That's when Okaro dug through his memory and found one of Goku training, he was charging his ki. "Okay, let's give that a try." He stood, clinched all of his muscles, and then released them to start charging his ki. That's when his power increased dramatically. "Wow, I'm on a whole different level."

"W-What a-ar-are y-y-you?" Raditz was unbelievable nervous compared to just before when he was showing the confidence of a victory.

"Me," Okaro then saw a memory of another fight, "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth, ally to good, nightmare to you."

That's when Okaro used the technique "Instant Transmission" to appear behind Raditz. "Ka Me Ha Me..."

"No, please I'll leave don't do this!" Okaro knew of this trickery, and wouldn't fall for it either.

"Do you honestly expect me to fall for your games?" Okaro released the ki blast on Raditz, "Haaaa!" The Blast shredded Raditz into oblivion, he may have gotten a little carried away with that.

"Well done Okaro, you definitely seem to be learning quickly." said King Plake, Okaro almost forgot that this was training, it just seemed so real.

"Well I do my best." said Okaro chuckling, King Plake was surprised that Okaro could go from being in a serious fight to acting so childish directly afterwards. He was definitely similar to Goku, although Okaro did have some different characteristics that made them different. Hopefully that means when the time comes he'll be willing to do what he was made for.

"That's enough training for today, let me show you to your room." Okaro didn't necessarily want to stop training but he guessed it would be okay to stop for now, as long as he could come back tomorrow.

Alright, so here's the third part of the story. I hope everyone liked it I gave it all I had. I hope you all liked my quote ;). Until next time!