Meet Lady Sareth

King Plake entered his study, where he met the Lady Sareth. Lady Sareth was one of the few people that still followed him after he was forced from his home planet. He adored still having her for when he was king she was the fairest lady in all of his kingdom. Now she was the only lady that he had in his grasp.

"I've been watching, and I must say that I'm impressed with this one." Lady Sareth said. King Plake took a seat next to her.

"Yes, he definitely is stronger and smarter then all the other clones." Lady Sareth seemed to not have faith that Okaro was strong enough for what he was born to do.

"Although he does seem to be on a whole level higher then the previous clone he doesn't show the power necessary to take back what is ours." The King never did appreciate Lady Sareth believing she had any rights to the Kingdom, but she still believed in him which made him deal with her flaw.

"I assure you that in due time he will show the power that I know he holds." Sareth turned on the monitor to view the sleeping specimen.

"Sounds more or so that you don't know but that you just hold the faith." She was holding her forehead with her right hand.

"Perhaps, but I have to see if he'll be what I have been waiting for, I need him to be the one." Lady Sareth could tell that the King was stressed, he didn't want to have to go through the process of making another clone.

"Strong enough, I'm sure he is. The only thing I fear is the goodness that seems to be in his heart." Lady Sareth made an excellent point, Okaro seemed to be a kind hearted individual.

"I just have to hope that he will change before he is needed." King Plake thought of how he lost everything, how an uprising of the unworthy sent him into space to rot for the remaining of his days. If he didn't have Lady Sareth he didn't know what he would do.

"And I'm sure that he will, after all you are the great King Plake." King Plake did like to hear himself being addressed as a king still, even though he didn't have a land to rule any longer and only one person that followed him.

"I'm going to bed."

...

In Okaro's dream he was viewing the fight between Goku and Cell, what an amazing spectacle. Okaro imagined that if he rose his level of ki he could take Cell for Goku. Maybe he'd do just that.

"Cell, you won't be fighting Goku any longer." Okaro said, using the Instant Transmission to appear in front of the man he was cloned from.

"Hm, I don't think you are a match for me my friend." Cell seemed to not take any of this serious, as if Okaro was a fly that needed to be swatted away.

"Yeah, I don't know who you are but this doesn't seem like a good idea." Goku said, he really did have a different voice than Okaro, a much brighter and happier voice.

"Let me show you both my power." Then Okaro released his energy and rose his power to that of when Goku first appeared for a martial arts tournament after the fight with Cell.

Cell was terrified, "This, you can't be that strong!" Cell said, he was trembling from the feeling of the amount of ki rushing through Okaro.

"As long as I live those such as yourself will not bother the innocent." Okaro flew to face Cell only a few feet away from him. Cell raised his left hand and fired a ki blast, it did nothing but just go up in smoke after making contact with Okaro. "Try this on for size," Okaro placed his wrists together and mentioned a ki blast not that of Goku's but of someone close to him, "FINAL FLASH!!!" Before Cell could do anything the blast struck blowing him to ashes. In Okaro's memories he knew that was the only way to kill Cell.

"Oh my goodness, you did all that without even going super saiyan." Goku said, this must have been the name for the transformation Goku used when his hair changed form and color. It must also raise his power level tremendously.

"Tell me Goku," Okaro transmitted himself to stand in front of Goku, "can you teach me how to use this 'Super Saiyan'?" That's when Goku must have realized that Okaro looked identical to himself.

"Well sure, but why do you look like me?" Okaro had to think of a lie and quick.

"To be completely honest I was wondering the same thing." Okaro tried to act nonchalant like Goku did in his memories, it actually came naturally as if he did all his life.

"Well in that case...," Goku's stomach rumbled, "you know what, let's eat, then I'll train you." Goku was such a nice guy, something Okaro already knew. After meeting him however, Okaro learned that he would never be quiet as good as Goku.

Alright guys that's the end of this chapter. I sure hope that you're enjoying this so far, I've enjoyed writing this more and more so I do hope you're enjoying this. Until next time.