Chapter five

Remember when I told you Justin was taking me to his special place? Well... I'm on a fucking private jet going to some place with mountains and waterfalls. I forgot the name of it, but it's three hours away and I'm stuck in the air with this twit for god knows how long.

I'm not complaining.

Justin and I sat across from each other and I stared out of the window looking down into the depths of the world. The sky was beautiful from way up high.

This was my first time getting on a plane. It wasn't scary like I thought it would be.

"This is nice." I say kicking back and relaxing.  Justin smiled at me and continued to look out of the window.

"It is when you just want to get away and escape." His eyes were glowing as the sun reflected into them.

God he is so beautiful.

"I could do this for the rest of my life." I respond back.

"You can whenever you want... You know that."

Alright. He is officially trying to kill me.

"Really?" I sit up facing him.

"Of course."

My lips smiled and so did his. I could feel his eyes daggering the side of my face for the longest time. Why was he staring at me so much?

"Chris..." Justin says to me to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.
Oh my god, what is he about to say... He is just staring at me and it's really making me nervous.

"Thank you."

What.

"For what?" I said with a slight laugh. He scooted closer to me and placed his hand on my knee.

Shit.

"Thank you for listening to me and understanding how I feel. Just thank you for... Treating me with respect and being here for me." I could tell he couldn't get out what he was trying to say.

"You're welcome. It's really no problem. You shouldn't have to thank me for treating you like a normal person. That's what you are... A human with feelings and a big ass heart. What people see on the outside... They think they know you... But they really don't and probably never will. I don't even know you..." I pause and admire Justin's features on his face.  He was listening so carefully.

"Do you want to know me?" He asks so softly.

Yes dad yes I want to fucking know you. Please enlighten the fuck out of me... Sorry.

"Yes." I respond back still holding my gaze.

"Alright well, right now I've been feeling a certain way about a girl and she is literally everything I could ever possibly want. She is funny, extremely beautiful and she gets me, but... I'm afraid if I let her get to know me then she will end up leaving like the rest."

Um... I don't know where he is going with this.

"Why would she leave?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Any girl I become close to or end up trusting... I end up catching feelings for her and... It literally changes her and she ends up leaving me, because she gets what she wants and then she uses my name to get attention..."

Sound familiar?

"So who is the girl and maybe I could help you out?"

Justin let's out a sigh and curls in his lips.  He looks so nervous.