Chapter nineteen

no no no no no. Fuck. Do I have to turn around. Justin was clenching his jaw and I already had a clue what was going through his head.

Damn it mom, why didn't you tell me first. She is so bad about that.

I take a deep breath and stand up facing the tall and handsome man I use to date a few years ago. My mother adored him for some reason. She always said he was my type and if I didn't date him then... she would basically.

He looked the same. Tall and thin, stuble on his chin with long and dark slicked back hair, toned body and a hollow face with nice cheek bones and jaw line. He was most likely every girls dream. He was mine at one point. Now... I can't stand to be near him.

"Hello Roger." I said greeting him with a smile. He gripped my back gently and I immediately sit down.

My mother comes running over to him and sits him down with a seat that she took from an empty table.

"Roger dear, it is such a pleasure to see you." My mom said hugging him as he sat down. I faked a smile and was anxious to look at Justin.

I peaked out the corner of my eye and I seen him clenching his jaw continuously.

"Roger, If you don't know, this is Justin Bieber. He is Christina's friend." Mom said taking her seat next to my dad.

Roger looked over at Justin and smirked.

"Bieber as in the singer? Wow. Just seen him in the tabloids the other day and now here is sitting right in front of me." Roger said looking over at me.

Justin raised a brow at his words and stayed silent. He sipped on his wine and tried to stay out of the conversation as much as he could.

"How did you manage to become friends with him? Weren't you a fan of his?" Roger asked raising his brows.

"Yeah, we met in a bar and ever since we were friends." Justin loudly sat his glass of wine on the table showing his frustration.

Roger smiled and stared at the side of my face. Can he not?

"Christina, I have been meaning to come visit you and here we are? How have you been?" Roger said grabbing my glass of wine and sipping out of it carelessly.

I watched him do so.

"I've been...great."

"I would say... " He said in a sarcastic tone as he sipped my wine. Justin stared at him as he laughed and sipped on my wine glass. It was killing him.

If he seen Justin in the tabloids then... he must have seen me as well. He knows something... and by something I mean everything.

"Justin dear, What was it that you were going to announce to us?" Mom said crossing her legs.

Justin curled in his bottom lip and stroked his chin out of annoyance and anger.

I stared at him and he would give me little looks that weren't too pretty.

"Nevermind, it's really nothing important." He spoke up drinking the rest of his wine and then sliding the glass.

Well... that hurt.

"No no, Go ahead. Everything is important." Roger said again in a sarcatic tone.

"Justin... can I talk to you a moment." I whispered to him before anything else was said.

He nodded.

"I'll be right back." I said excusing myself from the table. Roger watched Justin and I walk off together and clenched his jaw. I could hear mom starting conversation with him as we walked away.