Chapter forty-six

"Did she leave?" Hailey asked from behind me.

"Yeah... she just needs to clear her head." I said heaving an audible breath. Hailey stood tall in one of my long shirts with nothing but a laced thong underneath catching me off guard.

"Hailey, what are you doing?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.  She made her way down the stairs and stood eye to eye with me.

"It's just us. Love me like you use to." She whispered into my ear and began to gently kiss down my neck.

"Hails, no. I can't." I said trying to fight the monster inside of me wanting to burst out.

"You know you want to." She giggled and nibbled on my ear lobe. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my ear, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

"Hailey, stop it." I begged.

She stopped and looked me in the eyes and bit her bottom lip. She knew that drove me crazy. She moved my hands onto her hips and tangled her hands into my hair tugging on the ends gently.

"I just can't help myself." She said stripping the shirt she was wearing and dropped it to the ground at her feet, leaving her in nothing but her laced thong.

She lifted the tail of my shirt and slipped it over my head and dropped it onto the ground with hers. Her chest was pressed against mine, her lips slowly motioned towards mine and finally met each other. Our tongues massaged against each other as the kiss grew steamier each second. I picked her up off of her feet and and threw her onto the sofa like old times. She smiled at me as I removed her panties from her long legs. She was getting what she wanted the most. I licked my lips at the sight of her middle, knowing what I was doing was terribly wrong. I knew it in my heart the moment her and I were alone. I stopped in place and stood up heaving a stressful sigh.

"What's wrong? Come on." She pleaded.

"No, it's wrong." I said tangling my fingers into my hair and messing it up even more.

Hailey stood up and pushed me onto the couch roughly. "Wrong feels so right." She said unbuckling my pants. My heart was racing, I could feel my dick grow hard as she straddled my waist.

She rode ontop of me, moving her hips slowly, gradually picking up her pace. I squeezed her inner thighs as I was being pleased. I took control. I pushed her on her back, her legs wrapped around my waist. I grind my hips roughly into her, making her whimper with pleasure. Her nails were digging into my back as I picked up my pace. My lips traveled down her neck, I sucked on her flesh and slowed down my pace as I looked her in the eyes. We were so in the moment, it felt so good.

"I love you." I said knowing that was a mistake. Her full lips smile back at me. "I love you too, Justin." She replied.

I rode on top of her and we both finished. I grabbed my shirt off the floor and slipped it back on. As soon as it was over, I knew it was a mistake.

"That was... amazing." Hailey said wrapping her arms around me from behind. I heaved a sigh and walked away from her grip.

"I have to go." I said grabbing the keys to my car. "Where are you going?" She asked lost in confusion.

"To find Christina. This was a mistake." I said bursting out of the door. I called Hugo to see if he has heard from her and he told me Chris was at a bar. I knew just the place to find her.
********
Justin|

I did the right thing by telling Hailey to stay out of my life. She did it to herself and I know I am somewhat the blame for letting it go that far, but it didn't mean anything to me as bad as that sounds. I use to have strong feelings for Hailey. She was there for me whenever I was going through that rough patch with Selena and she said the right things I wanted to hear and also gave me everything that I needed at that time. I never meant for our friendship to escalate into something so... serious, but it did. She began to use me for attention and I never realized it because I was so caught up in my job... I didn't see what was going on, but then I knew I was better sleeping on my own until I met Christina. She made me see that not all people are the same, she showed me a different kind of love. She was different, a good different and she was the kind of different I needed in my life.  I don't want anything to happen to our relationship. It's almost been a year since we met in the bar and I can still remember what she was wearing and how her hair was fixed up, the smell of her perfume. She looked beautiful and now here we are, engaged with a baby on the way. Never would have thought I would ever find the one so early. I thought Selena was the one for me... but I've made my mistakes and god blessed me with a new angel from heaven above.  I know that I need to tell her about what happened with Hailey... but if I do, she would be so hurt. It wasn't in my intentions to have sex with Hailey at all, it just happened and knowing Christina, she is going to see it a different way. I wouldn't blame her if she left me, because it was wrong of me to not stop it, I tried, but part of me didn't want it to stop. I'm a guy, that's no excuse, but it's harder than you think. I have felt like shit ever since and I don't know how I managed to keep it from her this long. It hurts me every time I look at her. I don't want her to ever think I don't love her because I do. I told Hailey I loved her during sex, but only because it was so intimate. It was all a big mistake and I don't know how to tell her. I don't want to break someone else's heart. Selena is still healing from all the things I put her through, I don't want to damage Christina like that too. I'm such a fuck up, and I have no one to blame but myself.