Chapter eighteen

Thank god that's over with.

I met Justin backstage and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He responded quickly with no emotion.  He walked pass me and found scooter.

"Is it safe to leave?" He asked scratching his neck.

"There are fans outside. They want a picture with you." Scooter replied.

Justin heaved a sigh.

"I don't feel like faking a smile and taking a picture. I just want to go home." He said.

I know something's wrong with him.

"I understand that. We will do our best to sneak you out of here." Scooter replied noticing Justin wasn't in the mood.

"I shouldn't have to sneak out of here. I should be able to just walk out normally like the rest of these people." He spoke.

"C'mon." Scooter said placing his arm around Justin's shoulder and walking alongside him. I got on the other side of him and held onto his arm.

All the fans were outside and he could hear them screaming his name, which wasn't anything new.  He kept his head down and looked at the ground.

"Justin I love you please can I have a hug!" One girl screamed.

Justin ignored her and kept on walking with Scooter and I.

Girls started crowding around us all with their phones out.

"This isn't a time to be doing this guys." Justin said aggravated.

They all started screaming and taking more photos.

Justin rolled his eyes and continued to get through the crowd.

Finally, after about three hundred more girls later, we were out and we all got into the van that was waiting for us. Justin quickly got into the car and paparazzi started taking pictures of him with me in the van.

"Just ignore them." I said latching onto his hand.

"Justin, is it true that you are the cause of your fans death?" One paparazzi screamed.

Justin clenched his jaw.

"Do you love your fans Justin?" Another paparazzi screamed.

Finally the van took off before the girls could surround it. It was overwhelming and I could tell Justin just wasn't having it tonight.

We got dropped off at his house along with my mom and dad. They decided to do something else then go to the vigil because it was super crowded.

I didn't blame them. It was too packed after they let the other people in.

We walk into the front door finding my mom and dad sipping wine.

"Hey." I said to them as I threw my coat on the back of the couch.

"How did it go?" Mom asked with a smile.

Justin didn't answer and walked upstairs.

I watched him drag himself upstairs and shut the door behind him.

"What's his problem?" Mom asked raising a brow.

"He just had a rough day. I think the vigil got to him a little bit." I said heaving a lengthy breath.

"Oh alright, well your father and I will be leaving to go back home soon. Our flight is leaving in a couple of hours."

"We have reservations for all of us to eat dinner." I said reminding them.