Chapter twenty-two

I'm glad Justin and I aren't arguing anymore. First argument and we haven't been together very long. I hope we never argue like that again, I mean it wasn't too bad, but shit... I don't have time for that. I just want to be happy with him and continue what we started in the bar.

I still cannot believe that I met him in a bar and now... We are like a fucking married couple. It's not too hard to believe, but at the same time it's like I want to think that I'm dreaming. Not because he is Justin Bieber, but because a guy like him is interested in me out of all of the rest who literally are better than me.

Sheesh. I know I'm not ugly, but I just compare myself to people he once use to talk to. Like Selena and Hailey.

They are both so beautiful. They are famous, they have the "perfect" life, they are flawless and they don't even try and then... There is me. The girl who isn't even in college yet, jobless, I got a scar from a bullet wound and let's see... I'm just an ordinary girl who is dating the worlds most well known pop singer and I feel like I'm still not good enough for him.

I put on make up to make myself feel better, I try to do something with these nappy frizzy curls and nothing ever seems to work unless it's just a good day.

Justin can literally get out of bed and wake up looking like a sex God, and then there is me who wakes up looking like a wild animal.

Okay I'll stop exaggerating, but you know it's true. Justin is perfect. He looks perfect. Everything he does is literally... Perfect. His voice, his personality, the way he dresses and carries himself... I can go on and on.

Anyways, let me stop ranting about how "horrible" my life is and let's get on with today.

After Justin and I talked out our problems, we decided to just have a relaxation day.

No publicity, No phones, No TV... Nothing that can distract us from the true beauty of what is really in front of us.

We decided to go outside and have a pool day. I haven't gotten to tan in God knows how long. Im ready to get my ass in that pool and then let the sun bake me until I look like Snooki.

I'm joking, but really I do want a tan.

I slip on my cute laced bathing suit top. It was black and it actually made my skin tone look nice. It wasn't like any other bathing suit that I've worn. There was just something about it that I liked. I slipped on the bottoms over my poor white bottom and then threw my hair into a messy bun.

I smiled at the result of what I looked like and then got a bottle of tanning lotion that I stashed in my bag. You would think I would have moved in all of my things, but... I haven't gotten to it yet.

Justin comes out of the bathroom with much shorter hair. His natural hair color was satisfying to look at. Don't get me wrong, the blonde was okay, but... It's always good seeing them golden locks.

"Nice hair." I said as I rubbed the tanning lotion onto my legs.

He smirked as he stripped down and slipped on a pair of underwear and then a pair of swim shorts.

"Thought i'd go natural for a change. The blonde is just not cutting it anymore." He said as he tied the strings to his bathing suit.

"I can't call you lemon head anymore." I said poking out my bottom lip.

Justin's lips smiled. "Or off brand slim shady." He said slightly laughing afterwards.