Chapter 13

Normal P.o.v

So Roy, Jackson and Zhi hui run to all classes to find Victoria. But they still cant find her..

Until the three of them stop in front of the library to see..

Jackson P.o.v

To see Karry and Victoria we're Dating in the library! What?.. Where is Izy?..  i thought Izy is with Karry?

The three of us walk to them. Roy quick ask "um.. Karry we need to talk.." karry then look a us.. then he say "guys.. before that, i have an announcement.. " karry say and he look at victoria

"Me and Victoria... Just start Couple 2minutes ago😄"

Roy face: 😲
My face: 😨
Zhi hui face: 😰

"Why are you guys give us that look?" Victoria ask.. "uh.. what i mean Congrats, i'm just shocked.. thats all.. haha😁" zhi hui say

Me and Roy say Congrats to Karry and Victoria..  its just.. we're missing one couple here.. Roy couple..

Roy P.o.v

After we say congrates to karry and Victoria couple.. my eyes caught something on the corner..

It was Cayla.. with Andy..  they sit near the window.. they look perfect for each other.. they laugh, her smile, she never give me that smile before, i shouldn't ever enter her life...

Zhi hui P.o.v

I saw roy look so sad.. and he was looking as somewhere else.. i whisper to Jackson.. then he look at Roy too.. i dnt need to tell karry, he knew it already and look at Roy too..

We look at where roy look.. we saw cayla and andy sitting near the window.. they look like the old super cute couple.. people may think they go back..

Jackson put his hand on Roy shoulder.. thats make Roy look at us and Smile.. i know it was just a fake smile.. ☺

"I'm okey guys.. lets just go to the class.. we will be late, break time almost over" Roy say in active voice.. Roy, i know it's hurt..

Then all of us agree.. Victoria walk with karry while i walk between Roy and Jackson. Roy look very sad.. i never see him like this before..

He use to be a funny, talkative and cute guy... but.. after a minute he change into a quiet, cool, unhappy guy...

————————skip time————————

Jackson P.o.v

School was over.. i saw Roy use his phone to text Cayla when we in science class.. i saw 'i'm sorry.. i couldn't see you this afternoon.. i have some work to do..'

Roy.. i couldn't see you like this... Me, Roy, Zhi hui, Karry, and Zhi xin wait for Mr.Lim to come..

Zhi xin ask me and zhi hui what happened to Roy.. we told her everything.. she was shock... zhi xin say 'no wonder he turn to a quite and sad guy.. i feel sorry for him..'