Aquarius + Gemini Capability

For teddybearj

Aquarius + Gemini  Capability

From the Gemini viewpoint

This is a great match, and always worth pursuing if you get the opportunity! Even if things don't work out, you'll probably be very close friends for life.

You can sometimes be unsure of what you want in a partner, and the great thing is, this usually suits your Aquarius just fine! They're so naturally dynamic that they will find your attitude inspiring rather than indecisive (unlike almost every other sign!)

You're both likely to be very intelligent and great at communication, leading to an endless supply of fascinating and insightful conversations.

You both prefer an objective debate over an emotional one, and you both like a quick-fire conversation style, often switching between subjects and back again rapidly (which again few other signs can handle or appreciate nearly as much)

You're both likely to be creative lovers who enjoy variety, and will each keep the other on their toes romantically. You're both fairly independent and enjoy some space in a relationship, respecting a partner who readily gives it. You're also both sociable and enjoy a wide variety of friends.

On the negative side, neither of you are particularly fond of chores and day to day trivial tasks. But then, when you're having this much fun with someone - who cares?!

From the Aquarius viewpoint

This is a great match, and nearly always worth pursuing if you get the opportunity. Even if things don't work out, you'll probably be very close friends for life.

In many respects your Gemini is perfect for you, and probably from your very first conversation you'll notice a strong attraction. You both can be turned on by a good debate with a worthy opponent and neither of you needs a huge emotional component to find someone attractive, so things can develop fairly rapidly in this relationship.

You're both very intelligent and great at communication, leading to an endless supply of fascinating and insightful conversations. You both prefer an objective debate over an emotional one, and you both like a quick-fire conversation style, often switching between subjects and back again rapidly.

You're both creative lovers, who enjoy variety and will each keep the other on their toes romantically. You're both fairly independent and enjoy some space in a relationship, respecting a partner who readily gives it. You're also both sociable and enjoy having many friends and contacts.

On the negative side, neither of you are particularly fond of chores and day to day trivial tasks. But then, when you're having this much fun with someone who cares?!

______________________

Is there any more pairs you guys wanted me to do?