four

"will i ever be able to leave this place?" jungkook thought to himself as he blankly watch the screen of the tv, mind somewhere else.

after two weeks of being in the large household, the black haired concluded that he'll never be able to leave this place, well until jimin eventually gets sick of him and throw him away.

there's a weird churning of his stomach at the thought of the dangerous man being sick of him. for unknown reasons, he doesn't want jimin to get tired of him, doesn't want to be left alone once again but it's stupid because obviously jimin will find someone more deserving and compatible for him in the future which will make the younger eventually forgotten.

so jungkook has to keep his feelings on the line everytime, which is not easy because jimin treats him like a delicate flower at times, being ever so gentle and showering the boy with love and filthy praises.

but, there was always times like these. where the mafia leader will barge into the room looking all infuriated and pacing back and forth quickly till he saw the black haired on the bed all innocent and wide eyed that had him tackling jungkook onto the bed and devouring him like he was prey because he was merciless, rough and won't give a fuck even when jungkook is crying, sobbing about how painful it was.

the male was like a bomb, a walking time bomb which will explode anytime he wants to.

it makes jungkook go crazy because jimin makes him confused, makes him feel loved and used like a toy at the same time. and no matter how much he tries to throw these pointless feelings away, it won't work because jimin, he's a male full of mysteries that jungkook can't solve.

the slamming of door snapped him out of his daze as taehyung walked in while holding jimin, the younger's gaze fell onto the older's shirt, streaks of crimson red painted on it. it was like a canvas, just that it was always the same colour painted. then his attention went back to jimin when the older winced, his suit jacket removed by the raven haired before he rushed out down the stairs.

jungkook's eyes widen as he examined the slash on the other's arm, two long lines carved onto the pale skin as blood trickles down.

"w-what happened? are you okay?" the black haired shifted nearer to the male as he bit his lip. he can't but feel worried because that looks like one hell of a gash.

"it's nothing" the orange haired said as he pulled away when jungkook reached out for him, leaving a pang in the younger's chest.

he didn't want me to touch him.

taehyung came back shortly, a first aid kit in his hand as he started opening it, wanting to start bandaging the wound when jungkook stopped him.

"let me do it" the younger said softly as he moved and knelt down beside jimin, taking the gauze and alcohol before starting to lightly dab the infected area. taehyung looked at them both before shooting a knowing look at jimin and left, leaving the two alone again.

"i said it was nothing, you didn-"

"he was doing it wrong, it won't heal if you do it wrongly" that being the first time the younger cutting off his words and sounding more firm and stern than his usual self got jimin a little surprised because he thought the younger wouldn't ever warm up to him.

sensing something was wrong, jungkook looked up shyly, only to meet jimin's intimidating stare.

"what. . .what happened?"

"something came up at the casino, there were fights and i didnt realise there was a man behind me when i was firing the bastards in front"

"w-why didn't you go to the hospital?" jungkook started to the wrap the other's arm with the bandage and clipped it with the small metal holder for the ends.