eight

"um, jimin, i found a lost bear outside here" taehyung said loudly as he picked up the white stuffed toy, turning around to see jimin coming out of the office.

"it's jungkook's" jimin frowned as he took the bear away from the other's hold, brows furrowing.

"do you think he-"

"fuck"

jimin runs a hand through his hair before going up the stairs, taking fast strides towards his room, only to find it empty when he swung open the white door.

"baby?" jimin drops the bear onto the bed before scanning the room, hearing faint sobs from the bathroom door. he sighs as he slowly walked towards the bathroom, knocking on it.

"jungkook?" the sobs stopped and small hiccups could be heard as well as the shuffling of movements.

"baby open the door"

when there was no answer, jimin stood up and took an extra key from the drawer and unlocked the door, stepping in only to see a broken boy hugging his knees as he hides his face with his arms.

jungkook snapped his head up, eyes going wide with fear and hurt. he stood up so fast, he almost fell into the tub.

"i told you to open the door" jimin gritted out, walking closer to jungkook when the younger stops him.

"don't! go away, i hate you! i hate you! i fucking hate you!" and jungkook breaks again, sinking to the floor as he tried to muffle his sobs with his hands.

"baby why are you like this?"

"don't call me that! go away!"

jimin gripped the boy's shirt and held him up, eyes darkening as he bored holes into jungkook's eyes.

"who told you you could disrespect me?" he drags the boy to the bed, pushing him down before he hovers over him and attaches his lips to the younger's neck, harshly biting and sucking as he pinned jungkook's hands above his head.

jimin stops when he felt the younger shaking, the tears flowing out with no intention of stopping soon.

"tell me what's wrong, why are you crying" jimin shifts them so that jungkook sits on his lap, the younger trying to stop his sobs and cries.

jimin thought it was the most hurtful thing seeing jungkook crying. his face shouldn't be painted with tears, it should be showered with kisses and attention.

"answer me jungkook"

"i hate you" it came out as a weak whisper as he hung his head low, balling his fist.

"why are you doing this to me? i hate you, i hate you so much jimin stop hurting me" he weakly punches the older's chest, only to have hands stopping them as his fingers curled the material of jimin's shirt.

"what do you mean jungkook?"

"just throw me away now please. throw me so that i won't hurt and fall much deeper. pick another toy and just abandon me please, i can't take it anymore" jungkook croaks out, being ever so submissive and fragile. he does't want to leave, he doesn't want to be thrown out but if he stays, he is going to be hurt much more.

"oh baby, you heard us didn't you? you heard me and taehyung?" jimin lifted his head by the chin, seeing jungkook's glistening eyes and softly peck the boy's lips.

"listen jungkook," jimin stares into the younger's brown eyes, feeling adrenaline pumping in him. "i'm not good with feelings. in fact, i'm a shitty person when it comes to love. you should have known that by now. but jungkook, i was lying. i know that if i told taehyung, it would spread like wild fire because he never shuts up. i'm not sure of my feelings but jungkook, you made me fall in love with you. i've never thought i would but when you looked at me back then, i knew something will happen between us and i guess this is it. i'll never be able to say it but you have to believe in me and never doubt me if you really love me because i'm not a normal person jungkook. i'm a fucking mafia leader and i can't do and express what normal people would say when they fall in love and i apologize but that's how i work. you have to understand that. undertstand me" jungkook's bottom lip quivers before he wraps he arms around jimin's neck, smashing their lips together.

jimin grins against the kiss, pulling the younger closer as jungkook straddled him. they pulled away shortly, panting softly.

"i thought i never meant anything to you" jungkook whispers, closing his eyes and laying his head onto the older's chest.

jimin chuckles as he runs his hand through the younger's hair, kissing his head before pulling them to the bed.

"your eyes are red, baby, you should sleep"

"can i call you mine? am i yours?"

"you were always mine baby boy, don't you worry. sleep angel" jungkook's cheeks were tinted a soft pink before he nodded, resting both of his hands on jimin's chest as his head was placed in the crook of the orange haired male's neck, slowly dozing off.

jimin doesn't do soft, but he will try for jungkook who is vulnerable to everything.

he promises himself to never fall in love again, but broke it in the end and pushes all the danger to the back of his mind for a while and instead focuses on the black haired male in his arms who made him feel a different feeling.