nineteen

jimin wakes up to kisses on his neck, soft pecks placed that has him stirring awake, grunting softly while pulling the body wrapped next to him closer, making jungkook giggle softly.

"daddy. . ." this time the male opens his eyes, face inches away from jungkook making the younger's heart race as those midnight orbs gaze into his.

"hey babyboy" he kisses jungkook's forehead, voice deep and husky in the morning light that filters into their room.

"why are you awake so early?" he rubs the younger's back, pulling him on top of himself so that jungkook lays on him. jungkook blushes, resting his hands on jimin's chest, arms snaked around his waist.

"the ocean is pretty daddy, the sky too, i love this place so much, wanna go out" he says, fluttering his lashes at the male below him, drawing patterns on his chest.

"anything you want babyboy, it's for you after all. let's shower and have breakfast first before anything alright?" he brings them both from the bed to the bathroom, setting jungkook down to start the water, watches as jungkook looks at the array of bathbombs in a glass near the tub.

"baby, go ahead and pick one" the boy's eyes lights up, murmuring a soft 'thank you', taking a blue and purple mixed bomb, releasing it in the water and looks at the colours mixing together, wide doe eyes staring adorably.

"baby come on, you can't shower by just staring at it all day" jungkook laughs, soft and sweet, jimin helping him out of his clothes because he's too spoiled, the older pampering him as much as he could.

they met up with hoseok and taehyung in the hallway once they were done, jimin scoffing when he sees taehyung limping a little, whining at hoseok to carry him.

"not my fault you're insatiable" hoseok mutters, but gives in when taehyung pouts, bending down so that the male could hop on.

"i regret putting you in my clan, really, i need a new partner" taehyung slaps his shoulder, sticking his tongue out as they walk towards the dining room, jungkook hopping in his steps as his hand were locked with jimin's.

they ate, taehyung suddenly having the energy to walk around and take an undecent amount of food, jimin and hoseok facepalming and sighing out lowly. jungkook starts feeding jimin when he sees the elder not even finishing half of his food, claiming to be full.

"please eat daddy, just a little more" he nudges the spoon to jimin's lips, smiling when they part open, jimin looking at him the entire time.

"i just want to rest today, i don't think i can walk"

"you're technically on hoseok's back, quit complaining" jimin huffs, parting ways with the two and bringing jungkook out into the open space.

the younger silently takes in the scenery, bright sun shining against the clear water, making it glimmer.

"come on" he pulls jungkook nearer to the waters, and the younger spots a yacht there, eyes widening when jimin asks him to get in.

"w-what? oh my god" the boy blushes a dark shade of red, hiding his face into the small pillow on the seat. his breath hitches as jimin starts the boat, hair flying because of the wind and he just looks so hot, jungkook bites his bottom lip as the elder's brows furrow in concentration, running a hand through his hair.