twelve

"you sure you don't want to go to the hospital? it's not that far jimin" hoseok asked as he drove them back to the hotel. jimin hissed softly as he applied pressure on his arm. he mouthed out a 'no' and the other gave up, knowing well enough how stubborn the orange haired is.

there was blood trickling down jimin's face, a few scrapes and cuts that were starting to form once jimin went back to his suite, dismissing his mens before walking toward the bedroom, locking the door behind him softly to not wake the boy sleeping on the bed.

the clock shows 02:29 am and jimin looks at jungkook before heading towards the bathroom. he removes his jacket, wincing at the pain, slur of curses falling off his lips before he opens the drawer and took out a bandage, gauzes and alcohol. he took a glance at himself through the mirror, seeing dried up blood and some still flowing down his cheeks. pouring the alcohol onto the gauze, the leader slowly dabs it onto his face, jaw clenching at the sting when jungkook suddenly appears into the room.

his once sleepy and droopy eyes becomes wide, concern laced in his features before he went closer to his lover, taking his face into his hands, jimin averting his eyes away as he placed the gauze down.

"what happened?" the younger breathes out softly before taking the gauze and pushing jimin till his back hits the counter, applying it softly to his face.

"the usual" he answers shortly, seeing jungkook's unsatisfied expression while he unbuttons jimin's shirt, seeing the graze on his arm. jungkook bites his lips, rubbing jimin's arm softly, seeing the damage on the older,

"hey baby, look at me" jimin drawls out softly, the boy immediately looking up at jimin, taking a deep breath in.

"don't worry about me okay? i'm fine. this is what i do okay, don't worry about it"

"but i'm scared. what if one day you-" jimin shuts him up with a kiss, a warm, calming approach that had jungkook melting as his worry slowly fades away.

the black haired continued nursing jimin's arm, the older washing his face and changing out of his clothes after he's done before joining the younger on the bed.

"daddy" jimin hums, carding jungkook's hair softly with his hand. jungkook turns and pulls jimin closer to him, the room dark except for the moon that illuminates a shadow on them.

"i love you, you know that right?" jungkook asks, rubbing jimin's nape as he hid his face in the crook of his neck.

"of course i do, baby" jungkook sighs before closing his eyes, breathing evening out as he dozes off.

they flew back to seoul after two more days, the younger thanking jimin for the trip with kisses and jimin feels contented. jungkook fiddles with his hands and bites his lips, all the while looking at the tattoos that jimin had as the older was sleeping.

once they reach the park's mansion, jimin excuses himself to greet his father and brother while hoseok brings jungkook up to his room.

"hoseok hyung! jungkook! " taehyung chirps brightly, hugging the boy after he lands a kiss on hoseok's lips.

"hey baby" hoseok greets while pulling him into his arms, taehyung telling on about how much he misses his boyfriend and how he didn't have a friend when the both of them including jimin were gone. the older phone's rings and hoseok asks taehyung to bring jungkook back up as he makes his way to the basement.

"taehyung hyung" the latter hums, opening the door to jimin's room, settling their bags down.

"i'm bored" taehyung laughs, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"i'll tell jimin about it" jungkook's eyes widen as he shook his head.

"no da- jimin hyung is busy" he pouts, releasing taehyung's hold on him and shuffles to the bed, switching on the tv and watching it blankly.