chapter 11

Ophelia's POV

  I zipped my beach bag after successfully packing everything I needed. If you think I'm going to the beach then I'm going to have to burst your bubble because I'm not.
Last night the boys made me promise to go out with them and I agreed because if I didn't, I knew my day would be filled with thoughts of Luke. So we made a plan. We were to have breakfast on the patio then head to the giant swimming pool at the back of the house. After that, do anything till it was time to head back to the house.

I finished putting my hair into a pony tail when I heard a knock on my door, no doubt the boys.

I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror satisfied with what I saw. I wore a short blue sundress that hugged my curvy body and matching blue beach sandals, no makeup since I was going to take a swim but I still looked beautiful.

I picked my bag and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." Came Victor's voice as he hugged me tightly.

The boys were wearing matching T-shirts and beach shorts, a very casual look.

"Yeah, Good morning to you too." I managed to say.

I raised my face just to see Alex glaring at his brother's back.

I disentangled myself from Victor. "Hey Alex." I gave him a quick side hug.

"Good morning Ophelia." He smiled. "Here, let me hold that for you." He said, taking my bag.

"That's right servant, take the bag from the lady." Victor said in an autocratic voice as he linked his arm in mine.

Alex rolled his eyes at his brother and started walking.

"Did you sleep well?" Victor asked

"Yeah." I said sadly.

"You're still worried about him aren't you?"

I nodded a yes.

Silence.

"Do you know anything about his current condition?" I asked Victor.

This time Alex answered. "No, but what we do know is he's in a coma. The boss doesn't want anyone to go near the infirmary."

I nodded. It was definitely a security measure but why?

As we walked through the corridor, down the stairs the boys kept waving and greeting fellow mob members. They were no doubt a familiar bunch.

When we arrived the patio, my eyes widened in awe.

"Oh my God!"

A large table was set with different breakfast meals, fruits, vegetables, etc. It was set for more than 10 people though it was just the three of us.

"You like it?" Alex smiled.

"Like it? I love it." I squealed.

The table and chairs were covered in white silk. Large pots of flowers stood around the table. To say the site was beautiful was an understatement. I couldn't even describe the scenery properly.

"That's good because it was my idea." Victor said nonchalantly.

"Liar liar pants on fire. You know very well it was my idea." Alex said, taking me away from his brother.

Oh boy, here we go again. They continued arguing as they led me to the table, they were still arguing when Alex pulled a chair out for me and tucked me in, they were still arguing even when they had taken their seats in front of me.