chapter 6

Baddo's POV.

 I waited patiently for my son to get back, I desperately needed to know how the evening went.
Someone knocked on my door and opened it.

"Boss, Daniel is back." It was Vincent my underboss.

"Good, bring him in."

"Err........boss, the boys took him to his room, he's not in a good state."

"What do you mean?" I turned around to face him.
If Antonio poisoned my son, I would kill him.

"He's drunk boss"

Relief swept over me.

"Typical." I murmured and walked out of my office.
I walked into Daniel's room to see him sprawled on the bed making incoherent sentences.

"Daniel, Did you meet Antonio's daughter?"

"Yes dad, and boy is she hot. Her name is Ophelia, well cultured little thing."

"And what do you think of her?"

"She's not my type. I don't mean her body, I love her body. I mean character wise, she's strong willed and not easy to bend."

While Daniel was talking I realized no one had ever seen a picture of Ophelia, she was kept away from the public's eye.

"I need a detailed description of her."

Daniel sat up and held his head.

"Thick wavy dark coloured hair, very light brown eyes, a well tanned skin, she's very tall and has a well curved body...........damn."

The features he listed reminded me of someone I knew. It couldn't be the same person, could it?.
I need to be sure.

"Are you sure its his daughter?"

"Positive, some guy called her princess, while Antonio called her amore mio."

No.
It couldn't be.
There's no way, she's dead.

"Dad, if we're through with this conversation I'd like to go to sleep."

"Yes son, we're done but you need to be up tomorrow. I need you to keep an eye on that girl."

"Her name is Ophelia dad."

I ignored him and went back to my office. I poured myself a glass of whiskey and sat behind my large mahogany desk. I opened my third drawer and picked a picture.
A picture of a smiling woman with long wavy hair and light brown eyes, The picture of Ophelia.
No, it couldn't be. She was dead, I saw her bleed to death.
I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my eyes.

Antonio was going to pay.
_______________

A/N:

Hold up?
Another Ophelia? Or is it the same one?
Does anyone notice that they have the same features?
Is it just mere coincidence?
If it isn't, what is the connection between the two ladies?
Twins?

Hang on and we're going to find out.

In the next chapter we're going back to Ophelia's room.

Please,
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Xoxo