chapter 27

He turned to see his baby brothers running towards him. He wondered what they were doing here.

'Are my brothers dead?' He asked when the got closer.

Maybe its a good thing If they died, then he wouldn't have to work so much. He thought."

Aubrey gasped. "Wishing your own brothers dead? I'd never do that."

"I know Aubrey but you have to understand that the burden was too much for him at his young age."

She huffed. "He hasn't gone through half of what I've been through. I mean Anna always gets on my nerves but I don't wish her dead."

I laughed. Oh Aubrey.

I continued. "His baby brothers told him that his parents were there with his older brothers so Jesus could heal them. They pulled him into the crowd in a way he couldn't resist.

Smaller in size, they could move between people's legs and the force they used to pull their brother along left the people no choice but to make way for them.

When they finally got to the front, the young lad witnessed as Jesus of Nazareth laid hands on people and healed them of their diseases.

It got to the turn of his brothers and Jesus just spoke a word and touched them, they got up from their sick beds and started jumping.

The young lad knew they weren't joking because he knew they had been paralyzed for several days, they could hardly move on their beds."

"Wow!" Aubrey said.

"Not only did Jesus heal his brothers, he also healed a man who was sick and had visited various physicians who told him that no medicine could save him. The man was destined to die. It was a miracle.