22: Another week

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
The next couple of days I barely talked to Ben, with the exception of a few texts. However the texts were nothing more then Hi, how are you?  Good, k bye. Or something similar. My life got a bit different since that article about Ben and I being in a relationship; people in the street stopped and stared, at work people would give me weird looks and worst of all whenever I wanted to just sit down on my couch, eat ice cream and watch a beloved movie I felt weird. It seemed as if the only movies I wanted to watch were with Ben or Mart or Henry in and it just made me feel awkward. I tried watching Good Will Hunting and kept laughing thinking about drunk Matt.

I never thought that meeting my idols would make me feel so awkward when I watch movies with them. It was as if seeing the real them made their characters seem unreal to me. And The worst thing was that any gossip about Ben on the news made me turn into a jealous girl friend, well not relationship wise, more like a girl who is a friend. Nevertheless him liking a models picture made me feel low and jealous if her when it wasn't even my business if he had a thing for her or he genuinely liked the picture.

Ben's PoV
~~~~~~~~

I spent the next few days in New York bored, I was meant to fly out to LA but I didn't want to, of course my manager had a go at me but u wanted to stay and he couldn't change that. The highlights of my days were the short but sweet text messages from Y/N. I wished I could spend more time with her seeing that in a few weeks I need to fly out to London to film for Juictice League. My biggest fear is that we'll loose contact when I leave New York and I'll have to go back to a endless life of boredom. The next day Matt called up trying to make my life less miserable and bland.

"Hey Ben." Hos voice cheerfully blasted through the phone speaker.

"What's up?"  I said with a morning voice as Matt laughed. "What's so funny?"

"What's up? You're starting to talk like Y/N"

"At least I fit in with the crowd."

"Ehh keep thinking that, anyway there's a small house warming party want to be my date." Matt joked.

"Don't tell your wife."  I joked and we both laughed.

"But seriously do you want to come?"

"Nah."

"What if I said Y/N will be there?"

"And." 

"Ben, come on I'm your wingman."

"But,but sleep, but bed."

"I'm sorry grandpa I'll leave you alone.''

"If I agree to go, will you be nice to me"

"Yeah."

"Fine I'll come."

"Awesome."

"Where? When?"

"Y/N's flat and next week."

"Okay."

"Anyway bye."

"Bye."

A/N: No updates in anything tomorrow because I'm busy till very late and sorry for no update yesterday but my head killed and I couldn't.

Question of the chapter:

On a scale of pizza- unicorns How jellyfish are you?