27: Think

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
I finished eating breakfast and got dressed. I had to go to work at two to fill in for someone, so I told Ben I need to go home and change, he offered me a ride home but I preferred to walk and think. I left his house and began walking towards my apartment and then it hit me where the fuck am I?  Luckily my phone wasn't out of juice so I turned on Google maps and began walking and began thinking.

My mom is dead. What now? What do I do? Who do I ask for help. I was never that close with her only these past few years I'll just go back to default...And What act like a ten year old?  No I can't, I did ye. But that was when I found out. I felt tears flow down my dace but I decided to ignore them. Great I'm going all emo, time to put on more eyeliner I've already started listening to MCR. Emo for life!  Ugh. Okay at work I'll just forget about it all. Yes that's what I'll do. Of course that's impossible but I'll try."Your destination is on your left." The Google maps voice spoke.Okay time to get ready.

I walked into my apartment got ready and was able not to run in to any if my roommates.  I then drove to work, on the way stopping for a coffee because I had time and wanted coffee. When I finally found a parking space I had five minutes left so I walked  quickly to work with my coffee in my hand. I was about to entery work building when I saw a familiar face.

"Ben?" I asked.

"Hi." He said.

"What cha doing here?"

"Um- nothing."

"Okay then, I need to go to work." I said beginning to walk past him when I felt his arms stop and rap round me and he leaned in for a kiss, he began kissing me it felt so good his lips were soft and harsh. I began kissing back,  and after not breathing but just kissing we pulled away.

"Hazelnut latte?"  He asked.

"Yep stopped at Starbucks."

"Cool."

"Yep." I said before I walked into the building and he began walking down the street. I quickly ran back out and shouted "Okay why the fuck did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I didn't when you left my house."

"Huh?"

"Look y/n to be honest I've had a crush on you since I first saw you and then I got to know you and the crush just grew and, and I had to."

"And Matt, How didn't I realise Matt is the wingman."

"Yeah." We began laughing.

"Okay Ben we need to talk later but I'm gonna be late." 

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

A/N: Woah finally something is happening that took ages I hope it wasn't to long for you guys. Anyway I find it hard to type cause for the first time in my life I smashed my phone. Yay *sarcasm*.

Question of the chapter:
Have you ever smashed your phone scree and how bad was it.?