19: The Big Apple

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~

Ben drove us to the dinner and then we went inside, that was when I realised I was slightly over dressed but so was Ben so it was okay. We ordered hot wings of course. While we were eating we talked about so many things we both loved, making jokes and slightly flirting (in my opinion). We spent a while there and then Ben offered to give me a proper tour of Ney York.

First he took me to the Rockefeller Center then the empire state building followed by a walk down fith avenue up to time square, we ended our evening walking through central park.

We were walking down the path still talking, there was barley anyone there at this time.

"So what do you think?" Ben asked.

"Of what?" I asked.

"New York city!"

"It's beautiful, especially here. It's a mixture of calm parks and busy streets."

"I'm happy you like it otherwise this whole day would've been boring."

"Yep bit it wasn't, you're an excellent guide thank you for showing me round."

"My pleasure. I really love this city sometimes I forget that." Ben said sitting down on the grass as did I.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know...It's just being a actor and famous really stops you from enjoying the little bits like what a town looks like."

"But you have free tickets to go places when you film there."

"Yeah but you don't have the time to stop and appreciate it. I've been to England a million times but I still can't tell you where the London Eye is."

"It's that big wheel" I said laughing and Ben laughed too.

"*laughs* I know that I mean-"

"I know, I know."

*sighs*

"Ben don't sigh I have a idea. Close your eyes and lie down."

"Where are you going with this?" He asked suspiciously.

"Just do it."

"Fine." We both laid back.

"Okay now open them."

"Woah" Ben said at the look of the stars.

"When was the last time you lied down and just appreciated the stars."

"I don't know probably when I was like ten."

"So before there was any pollution became cars didn't exist."

"Shut up, I'm not that old."Ben said before his phone made a sound.

"Don't look at that stop for the moment."

"I have to."

"Fine but then we both turn our phones off deal?"

"Deal."
Ben checked his phone and then put it back in his pocket before we both lay there in silence. Later I felt a pain iny head and opened my eyes to see I was in Ben's arms.

"Sorry. I didn't realise the door was there." Ben said.

"It's okay, you can put me down now." Ben put me down on the floor.

"You could've just woken me up instead carrying me to the car, but thank you." I said as we both got in.

"But you looked so peaceful so I let you sleep."

"Aww I always thought I look like a oger." I joked.

"No that's me."

"No it's not."

"How would you know?"

"Well a stranger fell asleep on my shoulder on the plane here and he looked very much like Ben Affleck."

"Oh yeah I forgot I slept before talking to you. I mean that stranger sounds great."

"Nah he wasn't he stalked me after words.

"Oh really I would say the same about a stranger I met on a plane."  Ben said at this point we were both laughing way too much.

"Wow she sounds horrible."

"When you get to know her she's great." Ben said looking at me with the sweetest smile.

"Same with him." I said returning the smile. It was a short moment of tension during which I felt like kissing him but it wouldn't be appropriate luckily he broke the short silence.

"Hey you could say we kinda slept together."

"Wow yeah *laughs* a lot of people would be jealous of me, well at least until I told them how heavy your head is."

"I'm sorry I have a big brain, I'm a genius."

"Yeah, yeah genius just drive." I said with a slightly laugh at the end.

A/N: Hi my lovely Eskimos. I am changing the update days again I know hard to keep up. But I will update: Sunday- Thursday and still one fan fic a day.

Question of the chapter:
Have you ever been to New York city?