20: Papers

Warning: strong language.
Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
Ben drove me home and walked me upstairs to my apartment. Before I went in Ben gave me a goodbye....hug. I wish I could say kiss but I can't. I went home and went straight to sleep I was so tired and had work the next day.

When I went to work a few people eyed me suspiciously, I sat down at my desk and Sam walked up to me with a newspaper in her hand.

"Hey you." She said.

"Sup?"

"The stars." She said showing me the front page that had a picture of Ben and me lying on the grass in central park looking up at the sky, a picture of us taking a selfish in te square and a picture of us eating at the dinner. All under a title saying 'New York means New love.'

"Shit. Shit. Shit. New love? It was just a fucking tour of New York. Fuck."

"Why are you so upset?"

"Because he'll think I'm saying stuff press will get involved, I'll probably be fired because it looks bad...And ugh."

"Don't worry Y/N it will all be okay just text him."

"Okay."

Before I answered I called him myself

"Hi." Ben's morning voice spoke.

"Hey."

"I'm so sorry about the papers, you don't understand how stupid I feel I should've expected that would happen-"

"It's not your fault and I understand if you'll stop talking to me to save your image because-"

"No!"

"Because I'm just a reporter. Wait no to what?"

"No I won't stop talking to you unless you want me to. I enjoy spending time with you."

"So do I and truly ignoring the newspapers, it was fun."

"Yeah it was, I-" I had to take the phone of my ear because a co worker was speaking to me.

"Huh? I'm sorry I didn't hear you?" I said.

"The boss wants to speak to you."

"Oh ok thanks." i said to my co worker. "Ben I'm sorry but my boss wants to speak to me so I need to go."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."  I said before hanging up.