10: Wonder Woman

Y/N's PoV

~~~~~~~~

Matt walked up to us. "Ready for some drinks?" He greeted us.

"Born ready." Ben said starting to walk to the bar and Henry started to follow however I got stopped.

"Hi, I'm Matt." Matt introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/N."

"Now Y/N are you of legal age to drink?" He joked as we slowly walked towards the bar.

"I think so, grandpa." I said as we sat down on the bar stools I was sitting between Matt and Ben. Time passed and we had a few drinks laughed about stupid stuff and had lots of different conversations, it felt like four old friends in a bar together. Ben stood up and went to the toilet and at that moment Henry shuffled over into his seat and was now right next to me. We carried on talking and the conversation changed when Henry realised that originally there was two Americans and two people who grew up in England.

"Matt you are surrounded there's two Brits and only one American." Henry said.

"But we are in America." Matt said, they both sounded tipsy. I was only on my second drink because I wasn't a big drink but I lost count of how many they've had. Collectively probably more than I've had in my life.

"So Mr America we are invading." I said before I felt two heavy arms wrap around me from behind, the person leaning their weight on me, I knew who it was from the smell of his cologne mixed with alcohol.

"What? Is Wonder Woman invading the U.S. with sups?" Ben said.

"Wonder Woman eh? Please explain because I swear you were a reporter." Matt said, I removed Bens grip and in embarrassment buried my face into Henry's chest, Henry put his arms around me to comfort me.

"Look what you did Batsy you made Wonder Woman upset." Henry said.

"You too? Seriously." I said moving away from Henry and going closer to Matt.

"Someone explain." Matt said, I leaned on him using him as a back rest and put my legs on Henry while Ben stood behind my chair with his drink in his hand.

"Well wanna be Robin, I made a stupid comment and they are teasing me about it." I said to Matt.

"So I'm wanna be Robin now?" Matt said.

"That's what wanna be Wonder Woman called you." Ben said sitting down on the other side of Henry and I sat up properly.

"You guys at a group of bullies." I said in a childish tone to make them laugh, o succeeded.

"Aw I bet you'd look hot in the outfit." Ben said.

"Ha, ha, ha." I sarcastically laughed putting my head on the bar and putting my arms around me hiding me face. Also hiding the fact I was slightly blushing.

"Yeah fighting evil with your lasso of truth." Henry said.

"Hair flying in the wind." Ben said.

"Wearing your indestructible bracelets." Henry said.

"You know what guys just go write a fan fiction." Is said finally lifting my head up. "Or even better a truthful one about the relationship between Bats, Robin and Sups." I said making them all just role their eyes, who would be the first to admit they don't fully understand what a fanfic is?

A/N: I'm tired, ill and extremely upset. I thought I needed to share that with you. If my chapters in this or any book start going darker and more depressing please use the code word: rainbow poop. (First thing that came in to my head😂😅) and I'll make them more cheerful, it's just I'm not in the best place emotion wise and I've noticed that my emotions influence my writing. Love you readers.

Sort of question of the chapter:

So I've been calling you all guys, readers eat but I want a special name for my readers because you are all special. So what name should I give you/ what should I call you guys?