25: Party! In My House

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
Ben drove me to the posh area where we stopped infront of a large apartment building, he opened the door for me and I hopped out. We took the lift up to the apartments and Ben opened the door to his.

"Voila," Ben said

"Thank-you."  I said walking in.

"Welcome to apartment let Ben, working title." Ben said making me laugh for the second time since the phone call. I was breath taken by the apartment, I could see his kitchen, dining room and living room from the door way, I was scared to touch or breath in anything tomorrow incase it broke and I would owe Ben millions.

"I know it's not great, but it's quite and-" Ben started.

"Are you freakin kidding me it's awesome."

"Well thanks." Ben said walking in and pointing at a door to the side.

"Bedrooms there, bathrooms there." He said showing me round.

"Cool."

"Um if you want to- if you don't want to go back to the party and all the loudness then you know- you can stay the night here. If you want."

"I'd love that thank-you, I don't know what I'd do without you." I said hugging Ben.

"It's okay, you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"I can sleep on the couch." I offered.

"No, you're the guest."

"Thank-you so much."

"No problem anything for yo- a friend. Anyway whine?" He proposed.

"Whine." I said, we began to drink some whine while talking. After a while we put on a movie to watch and relax, when I was with Ben I forgot about the phone call and saddnes. After the movie finished Ben showed me to his room and told me giid night. I was laying in bed and began thinking of my mom, rears began to form in my eyes. I decide to go talk to Ben and I had a plan.
"Hey." I said walking in.

"Hey, why you still up?" Ben asked.

"I hate to see you sleep on the couch like that. I mean, come on. So if you want to, you can go ahead and just, you know... just take half of your bed. 'Cause we're working together. We're grownups, right? You know, we're partners. We'll just... do the whole thing professionally."

"Wait I know that, I hate you."

"I love you too and this is where you say:
That's very kind of you. Thank you. I mean, I'd love to. You know, professionally."

"Do you like memories all my bad movies and decide to haunt me with them?"

"Pretty much, now what do you say?"

"I'd love to, professionally." Ben said getting up and walking with me to the bed.

A/N: Apartment look:

Also hello new readers I love when I get a spam of votes when someone discovers my stories, but I also love the devoted Eskimos that I believe I have a bond with

Question of the chapter:
Do you feel I'm a good author and good and talking and listening to my readers?