32: Let's Talk

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~

I lay there motion less amazed by what just happened, I loved it, I loved Ben. Then I realised that I wanted Ben to come over so we could talk about us and are we together or what is going on. However instead we ended up having sex, amazing, amazing sex. I then noticed that Ben's clothes were on the floor and not with him in the bathroom so I got up put on my CK jumper and a pear of underwear.

Then I picked up Ben's clothes and went to the bathroom

Then I picked up Ben's clothes and went to the bathroom. When I stepped out my room I saw Casey sitting on the couch and he stood up and walked towards me. I didn't feel imbaarased of my outfit because he's seen me wearing stuff like that before on my lazy days.

"How long have you been there?"  I asked.

"Since you two began to moan."

"I told you to fuck off."

"Where to?"

"I don't know visit Jack or Emma at work."

"Yeah whatever anyway how was it?"

"No Casey we are not talking about this! And why are you so interested all of a sudden?"

"Come on  its him, I need to know."

"No! And don't dare to tell anyone I don't want anyone to know of this understand?!"

"Understand."

"Good I need to go hand him this." I excused myself but Casey didn't want to let me go.

"What if I steal it?"

"Well won't. Wait you know Jack's quite hence."

"Of course he's my-"

"Don't want to hear the rest anyway does he have anything this size?" I asked giving Casey Ben's clothes.

"Um Yes on the top no on the jeans Jack is shorter but I'll go grab you a t-shirt." Casey came back with a Ck t-shirt.

"I took a Ck one so it matches yours." Casey said making me laugh.

"Thanks and now shoo." 

"Fine."  Casey said like a annoyed teenager and walked back to the couch. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked, I could hear the water.

"Ben can I come in?" I shouted.

"Umm yeah." He shouted back. I walked in and he pecked his head out from behind the London metro themed shower curtain.

"I bought your clothes and I got one of Jack's T's I got Casey to check the size."

"Thank-you and Thanks for what you said to Case."

"What did I say?"

"Well you told him to keep what happened secret and I appreciate that."

"It's okay."  I said pecking his cheek and then walking to the door ready to leave.

"That's it, you came in wearing that and that's it?"

"Report me." I joked making us both laugh before I left.

A few minutes layer Ben walked out the bathroom in the Ck top and walked over to the couch where Casey and I were watching TV.

"Look as the twins."  Casey said.

"Ha ha very funny." I said.

"Well we know who the hotter twin is she's sitting right here." Ben said pointing at me.

"Aww thanks but do you use mirrors?"

"Nope they all shatter."

"You owe us money for the one in the bathroom."  Casey said.

"Sorry Cas that was you." Ben said.

"Offended." Casey said jokingly.

"Aw sorry...It hurts you. Anyway work ew bye." Ben said and I got up to walk him to the door.

"I'll be back for round two." Ben said in the doorway.

"I cant wait but we still need to talk."

"About what?" Ben asked.

"What this is."

"Let's talk now."

"What here?"

"Yeah it's simple,"  Ben said putting his hands around my waist. "I have feelings for you so will you be my girlfriend?"  Ben asked and in response I kissed him. "I take that as a yes." He said with a charming smile. "But one condition you can't tell anyone until I say so."

"Why?"

"Because is I'm forced into a fake celeb hook up for the suicide squad premier I don't want people to turn around and say hold on he has a girl."

"Wow I hate your job."

"Without it I would only be a date smelly passenger on the plane to you."

"True now go be famous." I said before he pecked my forehead and I closed the door. I had my back against the door and slow down it to sit on the floor where I screamed into my knees from excitement and began to tap my legs on the flop.

"Everything okay?"  Casey asked.

"Of course my dear friend I am jolly good."

"Well that was weird what ya hiding?" 

"Nothing just happiness."

A/N: I absolutely love writing this, I feel really motivated to write this fan fic like omfg.

Question of the chapter: Have any of you watched Mallrats and if so what would you think of a one shot with Shannon (Ben's character)?  I think it would be interesting and fun to read.