39:Thursday

Y/N's PoV
-------------

I woke up in Ben's embrace, he was already awake and on his phone texting someone. He then noticed I was awake. "Morning Babe." He said with his massive smile.

"It's too early." I complained and Ben chuckled.

"Well lucky you, you can stay in bed while I need to go to work." Ben pointed out.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" I asked.

"Because Someone isn't getting out the shower!" Ben shouted to presumably Henry.

"I'm done, I'm done." Henry said coming out the bathroom, clean shaven and in just his boxers, I could feel myself blushing so I buried my face into Ben.

"Good morning to you too Y/N." Henry greeted me.

"Too early." I replied again and both men laughed then Ben got out of bed and went to get ready for work leaving only Henry and me.

"How you feeling Y/N?" Henry asked.

"Better thanks to you guys." I replied looking at Henry who now was wearing a pair of jeans and no t-shirt and I was trying to prevent my self from looking and his muscular body but failed.

"That's good and take a photo it will last longer." Henry joked coming to sit down next to me.

"Don't have to I'll just google you." I said with a smirk.

"Isn't the real thing better though?" Henry had a sly smile and was now making eye contact with me as we sat side by side on Ben's bed.

"Of course it is." I replied as Henry put a hand on my cheek and leaned in and began kissing me, I wanted to kiss back but I didn't, however I didn't protest to him kissing me either. I had a decision to make stop this or go along with it however I did nothing I was frozen.

"What's wrong? Too soon? Because I-" Henry began.

"No, no you didn't do anything wrong, it's me I- us it can't happen. " I began not knowing.

"Why?" He looked like a hurt puppy and it made me feel his pain.

"It's wrong, I'm sorry." I tried to explain without having to go into detail.

"Is this why you sleep with Ben, so you don't get in this situation?"Henry asked.

"Precisely." I answered.

"Better tell him something because he thinks you're in to him." Henry said.

"I will, we just need some alone time where we'll talk it out I guess." I replied.

"Fair enough." Henry answered.

"By the way, you don't have to worry about me anymore I'm leaving tonight." I carried on.

"What? Our flight is on Saturday."

"I know but I have to get out of here, I found a flight for tonight with actually a really good airline, and it even has wifi on the plane so I'm happy." I explained myself.

"Fine but before we leave let's have dinner somewhere." Henry offered.

"I can't I'm leaving at two you'll still be at work, maybe back in NYC." I offered.

"Deal." Henry agreed.

"Oh and can you do one thing for me?" I asked Henry.

"Anything." He replied.

"Don't tell Ben, This is our secret that I'm leaving."

"Okay it's our secret."

"Thank-you." I said, Henry began finished getting ready and so did Ben they said goodbye to me as I was watching TV and they left that's when I took a shower and ect packed my bag and left the hotel room leaving a note in Ben's bag so the cleaning lady didn't throw it away. James and Becky drove me to the airport where we agreed to stay in touch and said goodbye. I went through the airport and finally after ages got on to the plane. My seat was at the end of a row the other two people were already there and all flight I was thinking about my first flight to New York, the one where I met the guy I'm dating the guy who this morning called me babe. The stranger who I fell on love with.

Thank you for reading guys.

Edit: so I just realised I never posted this last part??? Oops, well here it is