5: Goodbye

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the flight was pretty standard we talked, we watched a non Ben Affleck movie which was hard to find, we slept and of course we talked. When the plane landed I was half relived and held upset. Finally we're back on land, I won't die in a plane crash but that's the end of talking to Ben Affleck. We got off the plane together and my phone started to go crazy when we got in the building, you see I posted the pictures on Instagram and Twitter saying 'I met Ben Affleck! Best day ever.'  And as soon as I connected to the airport wifi they got posted and all my friends and my fellow Ben Affleck fans sort of exploded in the comments. We stayed with Ben for a while he even waited for our bags to come but then the dreaded moment arrived the good bye. We walked out and I saw a driver with Affleck written on a card.

"It was great meeting you Mr Affleck." I said, being formal and making him chuckle.

"Yeah it was awesome." Casey said.

"My pleasure, you made the plane flight actually fun." Ben said.

"That's good to hear." I said. "Anyway you better be going your driver looks inpatient." I said.

"You're probably right." Ben said. Casey offered Ben to shake his hand and Ben shook his hand both of them saying bye. Then I did the same and shook bens hand but then he pulled me in for a hug, we heard camera flashes .

"I wonder what the papers are going to say this time." Ben joked before he walked towards his driver.

The End
Did you enjoy that?

Okay I'm only joking we're just getting started.

We got a taxi to the apartment, it was a large three bedroom flat, I chose my room and threw my bag on the bed. It was already furnished because for the past year my other best friend Emma lived there by herself. She moved to New York to study a few years prior and it was great seeing her after so long, the only interaction we had was Skype. I went to the living room and lay down on the couch in exhaustion. My phone vibrated in my pocket my I wasn't bothered to check it, I heard Emma scream and she ran into the living room.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Ben fucking Affleck just followed you on Instagram and reposted the picture saying it's awesome meeting fans and talking for hours."

"Really wow I didn't expect that." I practically shouted. I took my phone out my pocket and checked Instagram. I got a notification '@BenAffleck commented on your photo.'

"He commented." I screamed in excitement.

"What he say?" Emma asked also practically shouting.

"Of all the pictures this one, really? I preferred the last one." I read.

"What does he mean?" Emma asked.

"We took three pictures a normal one, silly face one the one I posted and the last one we took was him kissing my cheek." I said.

"Someone's got a crush on you." Emma said.

"I wish." I replied.

"You definitely have one on him. 'I liked that one too'." She read in a mocking voice.

"Like you didn't already know that." I said.

A/N: I haven't been doing questions in this story so now I am.

Question: If you could ask Ben Affleck one question what would it be?

My answer:
I would probably not be able to speak but it probably would be do you ever watch your own movies?