11: Music

In this I reference songs and please go with it or adapt it in your mind because I don't know you and even if I did how do you make it for everyone. So I filled in with songs I think would work.
Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
"You know what guys just go write a fan fiction." Is said finally lifting my head up. "Or even better a truthful one about the relationship between Bats, Robin and Sups." I said making them all just roll their eyes, who would be the first to admit they don't fully understand what a fanfic is? However instead the conversation moved on. At one moment a song I loved came on. I leaned over the bar and told the bartender to turn up the music. I mouthed along to the words.

"Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it."

Ben: "I didn't know your generation listen to Green Day."

Me: "How could I not listen to one of the greatest bands ever!"

Matt: "The greatest I don't know about that, I mean-"

Me: "One of the greatest. Rights up there with MCR, All American Rejects, Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, All Time Low and so many more."

Henry: "Wow you listen to a lot of dark music."

Me: "Dark? What do you mean?"

Henry: "You are a goth."

Me: "Emo at most."

Ben: "I don't really know how you consider that dark Henry, I mean Green Day is really good and they aren't dark well not as much as My Chemical Romance."

Me: "Marry me." I joked, that was something I said around my friends if we'd agree to n something but straight away I felt awkward.

Ben: "How would Casey feel?" Wow he remembered Casey  as well.

Me: "Jelly, he will probably murder me for not inviting him."

Henry: "Jealous boyfriend eh."

Me: "No, God no. We're best friends. He's gay."

Henry: "oh I didn't know."

Me: "and now you do, oh I love this song." I said when the song changed. "Dance with me?" I said to Henry. Henry smiled before replying.

"How could I refuse." We walked to the middle of the bar, it was a slow song we swayed from side to side to the music.

Ben's PoV
~~~~~~~~

I looked down at my glass, I didn't want to look Henry and y/n dancing together. Matt slid over to sit next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said as I sipped a bit of my drink.

"Oh I get it, you have feelings for her." Matt said casually.

"Mind lowering your volume and no." I said obviously lying.

"Benny Ben Ben, you were never good at hiding stuff from me especially when you're drunk."

"You're drunk. Benny Ben Ben seriously?" I said.

"Why do you let Henry flirt with her?" Matt said.

"How can I stop him, they're closer age wise, they look good together and she- she looks happy." I said.

"The song changes and you're going in, no backing out." Matt said moving my drink away from my hands.

"I don't want to."

"You do, plus I'll do anything I can to get you to go home together." Matt said completely not thinking about the next morning and press about someone at my place.

"Really?" I said also forgetting about the place.

"Really." He said and gave me a smile, a smile that said I believe this plan will work.

A/N: I'm ill, my head hurts. Good night, for now or later whenever you go to sleep. I want to stop being ill ugh.

Question of the chapter:

Is having three people talking to you at once too much?
Because I like having Matt around as a wingman.