28: Becky

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~

All day at work people annoyed with small things like complaining about something or standing in what I thought was the wrong place however the thought of Ben calmed me down,  he was my cure for any. And now that I know that he loves me I can't resist feeling happy.

After work I went home and my roommates were nowhere to be found, so I slowly walked into my room and threw myself on to my bed subsequently crying.  I still couldn't believe it but I had to. I decided to lay in my bed and never move. Not long later I heard my computer make a sound and when I looked up I saw I was getting a call on Skype. Without whipping away my tears I answered it and realised that my sister was the one that rang me.

"Hey Becky." I said trying to put on a joyful voice.

"Hey how you doin?"

"How'd it look, terrible, you?"

"Umm a bit better I just can't get passed the shock." Her eyes were red and puffy showing me that she was crying before calling me.

"Anyway what's up?"

"I wanted to ask if you were able to get a flight next week?"

"Yeah I'll do whatever I can."

"Okay mum's funeral is next Wednesday, remember to bring black clothes. Okay who am I kidding, it's you, you'd wear black clothes to a white wedding."

"Yeah mom called me her little emo cup cake."

"Yeah she did." We both faintly laughed. "Anyway I need to do some stuff talk to you a different time."

"Okay bye." i said.

A/N: I've had a busy week anyway I have 6weeks off school and the only thing taking up my time is work so the upload schedule should be better but who knows, it's me. I'm tired and tomorrow I need to wake up at 5am and it's 00:00 right now so I need sleep.

Question of the chapter:

Did i create too many characters?