chapter nine/f*ck! are you high?

lol im friends with so many druggies yet idk how drugs work im s o r r y i'll get high for science one day
-
chapter nine/f*ck! are you high?

the search for jack is fruitless for the most part.

it turns out, zachary merrick has a big house. i mean really big. i mean... the hulk's cock big. i groan, as i find myself on the third floor for the eighth time. i don't even remember going up any stairs!

"honestly, this is ridiculous," i huff to myself, scanning the hallway full of drunken teens halfheartedly humping each other.

"josh! aren't you a sight for sore eyes?"

i turn at the sound of matt's voice, a smile already on my face. "i could say the same about you."

"so, you never come to parties. what gives? a special someone?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me, but i can sense the underlying jealousy.

"nah, actually rian and i came to make sure jack had some fun after his breakup with alex, but then we lost him..."

"and have you found him?" he asks, a glint in his eyes.

"does it look like i have?"

"then i guess you're free!" he grins, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs back to the first floor.

"how do you know this house so well?" i ask, quite jealous of his navigation skills out to the backyard.

"used to bang him," he winks at me over his shoulder in his sultry english accent.

"of course you did," i mumble under my breath, allowing him to drag me behind a tree.

"don't sound so jealous," he nudges me, sliding his back down the tree until his bum hits the ground.

i sit next to him, trying not to roll my eyes when he flags down a pretty blue haired girl wearing long fishnet socks. she wears these about to her knee, paired with a black skirt, pink crop-top, a choker, and a long white cardigan. she has pretty pink bow shaped lips, and a small freckle on the right side of her nose. she smiles with blindingly white and impossible straight teeth at the both of us.

"what can i get for ya' matty?" she asks, her voice smooth and gentle.

"a gram, please love," he smiles at her.

"anythin'," she beams, pulling a small baggie out of her cardigan pocket. "you are free to get high on some legal marijuana!"

"thanks hal," he takes it gratefully, sliding a $10 bill into her palm. "this is josh."

"h-hi," i wave, trying to refocus on anything but the bag of weed now in matty's hand.

"don't be shy! you look like fun! wanna call me sometime?" she smirks with those damn lips, holding a hand out for my phone.

i hand it to her, stunned. i don't bother mentioning i'm gay, because in this moment i'm questioning it. i wonder if girls think the exact opposite when they find themselves in the company of this girl. i sure would.

she types her number in quickly, probably from careful practice because who wouldn't ask her for her number? i take it back from her eagerly, glancing at her contact name. 'hurricane🌪'. i look back up, mouth open to ask her, but she's already gone.