twenty eight/i know

there is so much bad language in this chapter and like i know josh & ty dont make it a habit to shout curse words but ITS FOR THE CONVEYING OF FEELINGS A'IGHT trust me they make the most sense here

the next coming chapters will be short. just brief enough to not give anything away. love u guys.

twenty eight/you'd never

"what the fuck have you done?" i scream at him, pointing a finger in his direction.

of course he did this. who else would have? the motherfucker has the nerve to just stand there, stand there right next to my friends. friends that i no longer have, considering he's managed to kill them all. the blood drains from his face as he steps towards me. i scrunch my eyes shut as he accidentally steps on jack's lifeless head, a small cracking noise coasting through the isolated section of the library.

"josh it was an accident, i was only going after matty," he rushes to explain.

matty. he's the closest to me. his face has tear streaks down it, and i wonder if those are from before or after he died. the sight sobers me up a bit, and i have enough of my wits about me to step back from tyler. clearly, if he's already killed three important people, a fourth will be simple.

"matty? why him?" i ask him, flicking my eyes to rian.

the most responsible of all my friends. the one who actually studied during study hall, and actually cared about everything i mentioned. the one who carried my to jack's cars during my 'panic' attack. i make a mental note to send god a post card or something, and let dr. jones know that psychopaths definitely can have feelings considering i have never cared for anyone more than rian dawson, jack barakat, and matthew healy.

and i have never felt more hatred for tyler joseph.

"can't you see it josh? don't tell me you're that dense," his eyes flare and i slip my hand into my pocket, clutching on something unknown to him.

"what are you talking about?"

"he fucking loved you!" he shouts.

"who fucking loved- shit fucking mother of FUCK tyler!" jenna runs in, and i want to stab everything all at once. as i watch her scurry over, i silently pray those heels send her toppling over.

"jenna i'm in the middle of something here," he narrows his eyes at her.

"well if you hadn't have done all this, you'd be in the middle of my legs," she hisses.

"still here, bitch," i growl.

"shouldn't you be fetching the police?" she wrinkles her nose.

"no, see, tyler cares enough about me to explain this shit, and i intend on hearing it all. so if you could piss off and go get everyone out of here before someone else stumbles upon this crime scene that'd be great!" i snap.

"whatever!" she pouts, stomping out of the area.

"thanks, josh," he nods.

i shrug, gesturing for him to continue what eve bullshit explanation he has for me.

little do you know, joseph.